Irons in the Fire (Again)

Hey, sorry, I'm all gassed from watching game tape, didn't notice the post.

Naw, not this weekend, I've never been down since I left for the big weekends...

I'm heading out to Carlyle Lake this weekend to try and pick off a few of the wounded gals and raid peoples' vacation homes for booze.

I should go back down to Lesterville, though... I still have fond memories of driving around the campground after midnight after taking in the last rafts and having dudes flying at the side of the truck looking for aluminum foil in the trash and begging for me to bring them a spoon from the office so they can cook up...

LOLOLOLOL, gotta love Lesterville.

>But it should be pointed out that we haven't had a price

>ceiling for gas since the '70s and that was a complete

>disaster. I don't think anyone once to experience gas

>shortages.

Thanks, I thought I read that their used to be one on gas prices. Do you think it would really lead to shortages again?

I don't really know about these types of things but the Feds take their time investigating things. Or so I've heard.

I also think the head of the FBI in St. Louis is a black guy. Maybe he is brain-washed by years of Socio-economic/racial stereotyping in 'Merica. Or Maybe Irons just warrants investigation.

Jimbofive... you ever stay at BRL.. Black River Lodge.. man every year for almost 20 family would spend a week there. What memories..??

Cg

My buddy from high school (Justin Dibb, actually four years younger than me), his family owns it; I would always hang out there after work during the summer. Probably saw you and your fam and never knew it. Justin actually just signed a basketball scholarship at Missouri Baptist - He's been bussing tables at the Ritz in Clayton for awhile now, ran into him down there a couple weeks ago.

Actually trying to plan a float trip for maybe even next weekend - I worked for Parks Bluff so that's the poison I pick.

Small world.