What?

I've never once been on the SIU board. Do we have guys over there perusing their board on a regular basis and flaming? We seem to have periods here where they make pests of themselves and flout their superiority. Are we acting as insecure as they are?

SLUDrew started a thread basically calling out for all SIU supporters to respond and they did. Most gave their reasons for what they see as why they backed off BT--in their words. I would imagine if BT had shown more interest in SIU Lowery would have been pursuing him still. A few were idiots but overall I thought some good points were made by the SIU fans. I don't see a reason bash them now. When our game gets closer with them, then fair game.

because I would give my all towards defaming those "mongoloids". I think I'll take a shot now though, actually.

From the Associated Press:

SIU's fans are currently trying to "one-up" our recent hire by luring Billy D away from Florida. There's big talk lately of him leaving his championship teams and his condos and the women of Southern Florida for the glory of Southern Illinois.

A handful of wealthy boosters recently held a bake sale to raise funds for Donovan's salary.

http://www.twinlakessportingclub.com/images/runge.jpg

i sat next to the three guys right front at the siu game last december. little did i know i was amongst saluki bigtimers.

Man that game...

I think I saw a guy drinking a bottle of lighter fluid in there, and his wife was walking around drunk with her fly open trying to find her third baby stroller. Luckily they were able to follow the trail of chew spit and retrieve the baby from its new owner, though they did have to reimburse him the $6.50 he paid for it.

Hey Mr. Thompson, I hope you enjoy your time at SLU. Since you are from Southern Illinois they think you are a big dumb redneck. Your parents must have been cousins and you will be doing your sister in your dorm room. I hope you like this. You will never be more than a dumb hick to them.

Looks like the AP brainfarted:

Gainesville is actually north of Orlando, which is in the middle of Florida, putting G-ville geographically in northern Florida. Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Hialeah, The Keys, etc. would all be considered south Florida. Now, yes, Carbondale would be considered southern Illinois. Cairo, IL is closer to Birmingham, AL than Chicago. Food for thought.

If you guys agree to a strictly stand-up bout, no slams and no ground action, we'll take it. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Lisch can hold his own against some of the toughest criminals in the world, but he just wasn't expecting a 5-on-5 UFC fight with an orange ball thrown in for $h!t$ and grins, even out in Carbondale. :)

Of the best lines ever last season before the SLU-SIU-C game last year. Me and him were going at each other on here and he said I was planning on cruising Lindberg on Sat. night in an 85 Camarro picking up 16 yo meth head girls. A classic.