Miss two days here, miss a lot

Been incommunicado for a couple of days. Scanning the topics isn't easy these days, but the following stood out. Some clarification please:

1.) Is Roundtree reconsidering his verbal to SIU in light of RM's hiring? That was a hint in a long ago post. It true?

2.) Suggs, we are not in his top seven, because we fired UB? Guess, I could understand this. My bet on Suggs would be he's going to Washington with Zo.

3.) Thompson? Any thing on his game other than he's tall and weighs 250.

4.) UB going to Michigan? Hey, you have to keep food on the table. I still think his best way back to a major HC though is to take on a smaller D1 program. But as Nark suggested if he goes up north, it might come into play with some local recruits. See no. 2. Kramer and Suggs at UM?

5.) RM's recruiting. Not to worry if we don't land any of the top 3-5 of local '08 class. Although, you'd expect he'd nab a couple. There will be kids, and parents of kids, that we've never heard about who want their sons to play for RM. He's got a lot of connections around the bb world and dropping names like G. Karl and D. Nelson ain't gonna hurt. An example, there was a kid who played at my old HS, way back when. He was all everything in hoops and a national merit scholar. His choices came down to Dartmouth and Duke. One night he receives a call from none other than Red Auerbach. Auerbach asks him a question: "You a skier?" He replied no. Auerbach: "Then go to Duke." He did. I could see some kids getting calls from RM's friends in high places.

Some clarification:

1) This is how internet rumors get started. One person (Nate) posted something a few weeks ago saying he may be interested in SLU with RM, and people continue to repeat that same rumor and all of a sudden it becomes some peoples version of the truth.

2) I'd bet on Mizzou (and I hate them)

3) Thompson is ranked 108. If we landed him it would be our highest rated recruit since Marquee Perry.

4) I'm happy for UB if its true. He's always been a Big 10 guy at heart. I doubt it'll hurt our recruitng much.