kyle kirk to swic as well now

saw in the belleville paper this morning that kyle kirk has joined harrelson at swic now as well. seems pretty obvious they want to play for majerus.

i didnt want harrelson at slu this year. if he goes to swic and shows he can do the same stuff he was doing last year vs 6'2" high school centers, hey bring him on.

as to kirk, his whole story doesnt make a lot of sense. the rumor i read was he had academic concerns at missouri state. and if that is the case, now that he is at swic, that might make transferring to slu moot.

would kirk be a nice pick up otherwise? i sure liked him a lot during his high school career. but again, i expect more than kyle kirk under majerus. not that he isnt a good player, i just think that we need to expect more now.

majerus is bigtime. we didnt bring him in to coach the slu teams we have seen since justin love graduated.

Don't be dissing on anything Kirkwood. I may be in DC, but still got the K-Wood pride.

Actually wearing a red Kirkwood shirt today.

FINALS END IN 2 DAYS THANK HOLY GOD...

>saw in the belleville paper this morning that kyle kirk has

>joined harrelson at swic now as well. seems pretty obvious

>they want to play for majerus.

It seems pretty obvious to everyone else that Kirk had some academic issues.