So You Want to Leave the A10 ???

St. Louis has not done one thing for or in the A10 since coming into the league.... If they want out, then fine. And on the way out the door " don't let it hit ya where the good Loud split ya " Seee ya - wouldn't wanna beee ya. We slapped you around pretty good in the RC last year and I can't wait for " tubby " to bring in the little Billies so we can do it again.

Does anyone really graduate from that place???

I'm not sure if you're just trying to flame, or if this was a legit post...i'll treat it as the latter.

Actually, I think the majority of this board is for the A-10. At least it was during our last survey. It's moreso the casual fan in STL that wants us to join the MVC. Also, a number of our jounalists are infatuated with it as well. As a national publication pointed out, the main reason to join the MVC is because Missouri is in the name. I think that's the way a lot of locals feel.

i think if you poll the majority of real billiken fans and not listen to the casual st louis fans, most would tell you that isnt necessarily the case......yet.

i have long said that the a-10 has more potential long term. however there is no denying that the a-10 doesnt have the committment from top to bottom from it's members and the leadership of linda bruno has been horrible.

Surprised the Bonnie's didn't win all their home games last year. When you have to travel by snowmobiles to get there you're gonna be one tired puppy. By the way if that's the way St. B's teaches welding they must have a bunch of blind alums.

Hawkins, Morris to leave St. Bonaventure

May 1, 2007

ST. BONAVENTURE, N.Y. - Sophomore guard A.J. Hawkins and freshman forward Jourdan Morris have announced they will transfer to other institutions for the upcoming school year.

"We are disappointed that these two guys have decided not to stick around and be apart of the resurgence of this program," said head coach Mark Schmidt. "I was looking forward to getting more time to work with each of them. However, we wish them the best of luck in the future."

Hawkins finished the 2006-07 season as the Bonnies' second-leading scorer at 12.2 points per game. He started 28 of the 29 games and finished as the team's leading scorer in nine contests, including five 20-point outings. Hawkins also averaged 5.2 rebounds, 2.1 assists and led the team with 28 steals. In conference play, Hawkins averaged a team-high 14.1 points per contest.

The 6-foot-7 Morris saw time in 23 games, averaging 2.9 points and 1.8 rebounds per game. He scored in double figures two times this season, highlighted by a 13-point effort at Syracuse.