The Fr. Biondi appreciation thread

Thankyou Good Father for recognizing what type of commitment it takes these days. Even if we don't get RM, I think he at least now realizes and is willing to do what it's going to take to get us to the promised land of top 50 programs.

I love evrybody! People are great. The past week has been an emotional roller coaster but also very fun to sit back and watch. If you have time go back and read the posts on the day Brad was fired and then read the last couple days. That's why we all love being Billiken fans.

There needs to be a happy hour celebration somewhere when the new coach is hired, assuming we are celebrating.

I concur. Though it needs to be today or tomorrow because I'm going out of town for the weekend early Friday.

We need to get Jan to put up a few Ashley Judd posters around Humphrey's, it's the least we could do.

EDIT: Hell, I don't care if Majerus tells SLU to take a flying leap, we need to get Jan to put up a few Ashley Judd posters around Humphrey's.