Brad, Thanks and Good Luck

Dr Bird

Brad says he doesn't read the message boards, but if he does....

Brad,

Thanks for recruiting basketball players who seem to be genuinely good human beings

Thanks for keeping Tommy, Luke, and Kevin in Saint Louis

Thanks for running excellent basketball camps that my kids thoroughly enjoyed.

Thanks for always being courteous and patient on the Bills Radio Show.

Thanks for giving us your best for 5 years.

Thanks for some memorable wins. Yes, there were tough losses too, but no one took a loss harder than you.

Best of Luck to you and your family, wherever you go. I wish somehow you could take a job in the area. Remember, Rich Grawer ended up as AD at Clayton!

God Bless!

Truth.

No matter how successful the next coach is... no matter how "big time" this program may become... I will always question this firing. It's not that I truly believe that Brad could have ever taken us to where we wanted to be - it's that I desperately WANT to believe that Brad could have taken us there.

Nobody ever questioned your heart, your character or your desire. You're to be emulated.

Brad:

You are a class act whose legacy will be the many lives you have affected like Tommy, Kevin and many others. 20 years from now it won't be about Ws and Ls but about the contributions some of your former players make to the community. God Bless You and good luck in the future.

Brad, obviously you are a man that cares deeply for the players and your staff. some semi close may misread your passion and fire but tough love is just that and in the end, it is a fact you care deeply and only want the best. You brought in good kids that have achieved greatly both on and off the court. You are a good man that I am proud to have had as our Billiken coach.

While Saint Louis University may have had a season in the past here or there in my 30 years of following the Billikens that had better on court records, I am positive I have never been more proud of the Billiken players than this year and feel we were on pace to build something very special. I am sorry you never had the chance to complete your vision in your way.

Good things happen to good people and you, your staff, and your players are good people. Good luck!

yo soderberg, whatever happened to obi??? and dixon??? i thought they were supposed to immediately help our team at the 4 spot??? also, whats up with husak? is he not the worst basketball player you have ever seen? why did you give up in ian so early last season? why dont you trust your best players with 2 fouls late in the 1st half? why did we never appear to run any offensive sets? why did we not adjust against the press during the conference tourney? why did we never make any half time adjustments? why do you love the 4 guard set so much? why dont you address the media postgame? why do you seem so lackadaisical in regards to recruiting? why did you throw sloan under the bus after his technical during the last game of his slu career against notre dame?

*** enough with the bad

I really respected and admired the job you did with tommie over the summer to greatly improve his technique and outside shot. I enjoyed your defensive schemes most of the time. I loved your intensity. I appreciated your unwillingness to give up after tough losses. I liked how you had the ability to take it to xavier most of the time. You really seemed to get a decent amount out of a whole lot of nothing (but, that was on you). Its good that you are involved in various charities around the community. Many people i have talked to seemed to have great things to say about you. And finally, you coached my all time favorite slu bball player... josh fisher.

*** goodluck to you, i hope you find a new job soon.... go back to the big ten, you will not have to sell yourself or the school (because the big schools do that themselves), and you fit in great in that conference with your style of coaching. Grace and peace