Updated excuse list

slu72

Lousy facilities, no TV, campus is not very attractive, no football, questionable conference 1000 miles away, no PE-basket weaving courses for dummies (like MU), no winning tradition, no BCS, etc.

Not "excuses".

"REALITY"!

You are all dreaming thinking we're gonna get some big JC PF's out of nowhere to come next year to play with TL and KL.

If you do not think this is REALITY, tell me, for example, how would you have "spun" Stremmler to SLU as opposed to Indiana, that has "positives" for all of the above, if you are so smart, smarter than Soderberg? Can someone tell me, please, what you would have told him to persuade him to SLU?

I'm going to try to conceive w/ my future wife on Friday the 13th during the full moon and see if she can't pooch out a werewolf baby like this little guy.

http://www.wombania.com/wombat-pictures/ha...-wombat-pic.jpg

I'll have the big boys banging down my door, giving me new tractors and coolers full of internal organs, but I'll send the mutt to SLU anyways.