Mizzoo Getting Owned By Baylor

This is a SLU board, not a Mizzou board. I think Billikens fans should just rejoice in their team's advancing to the semis and still having a chance to play its way into the NCAA Tournament. There's no reason to waste type on a team with a new head coach -- a team which wasn't expected to do anything more than what it did. All it does is feed the notion that Bills fans have an inferiority complex.

Thicks are your tiger stripes showing? Don't see you popping up to defend other teams on this board. Do you ever see some of the condesending things posted about the Bills on Tiger board? Way to go Bears.

We should take every shot possible at MU. We are recruiting and will be recruiting many of the same players. The Tigers should never get a free ride on this board. We all know people won't give SLU a free ride.

Jerrells and Dugat were amazing. They didnt miss anything. I'll enjoy seeing what they can do tonight against Texas. And thicks, I do think they overachieved. You win 12 games and lose your top 2 players and you comeback the next year with essentially your bench from a 12 win team plus some JUCO transfers and freshman and you win 18 games. Thats pretty impressive. One only wonders what would've happened if Gardner and Kleiza had been around this year for their senior seasons.

First round hammering to a team that didn't even play a non-conference schedule last year, pretty impressive. Good job by the already sainted Mike Anderson getting his team prepared for a game with their post-season chances on the line. Good job St. Mike.

vtime said, "One only wonders what would've happened if Gardner and Kleiza had been around this year for their senior seasons."

north carolina A&T

Army

Stetson

Lipscomb

Stephen A Austin

Coppin State

Evansville

Southern

play 4 or 5 or the top tier mvc or A-10 schools in place of 4 or 5 of those games and missouri doesnt come close to 18 wins.

Kevin Rogers is a beast. Jerrells, Dugat, Aaron Bruce, and Carter, a McDonald's All-American. Baylor is no stiff. They underachieved. Dugat was special last night. Baylor played a great game last night. Jerrells had like 21 in the first half. He just wasnt missing. Not having a non-conference schedule last year has nothing to do with this season. They are much improved. They might've won the conference this year if Kevin Rogers had've been able to persuade Darrell Arthur to come down there. Kansas and Baylor were his top two. No shame in losing to Baylor at all. A couple NBA guys, John Lucas III and Lawrence Roberts are Baylor alums.

Baylor would have went from 11th to first with just Kevin Rogers? Think a little bit before you post stuff like that. Who cares who are Batlor Alumns? it means squat for this Baylor team.

MU lost in the first round to the 11th place team in a down year for a twelve team conference. It speaks for itself. Horrible. Mizzou sucked this year. It is that simple. Hold off for now on fitting Anderon for that coach of the year ring.

I did! Or did I just say that Joseph Jones wasnt that good and that both Acie Law and Jo Jones would not both go 1st round? I stick by that statement. I told you A&M wouldnt win the Big 12 and they didnt. And yes the Tigers did underachieve. K-State twice, Nebraska twice, Iowa State twice, those were 6 easy wins. The Tigers had huge leads in all those games and collapsed down the stretch. I guess that's because only Brown and Horton had played any meaningful D1 minutes prior to this season.

v, i just want a comment about the tiger defense. you assured us earlier this week that the billikens wouldnt even be able to get the ball down the floor if they played mi$$ouri. how did baylor score 97?

"They might've won the conference this year if Kevin Rogers had've been able to persuade Darrell Arthur to come down there."

LMAO. You become less credible by the second. Just when i thought you had rained your act in, you spew this crap. Baylor was not going to win the conference with Rogers. Maybe...just maybe if they had durant they would have finished in the top 4. This statement of yours is a joke. Your support of Irons is a joke. Quit now while you're behind.

LOL. Baylor might have won the conference...LOL Good one v. Baylor was the 11th out of 12 teams. No excuses. You would have killed Sodie if SLU pulled what Missouri did last night (i.e. St. Bonaventure). Your stripes have been shown once again. Your pseudo support of SLU exists only because Missouri is down.

but if the tigers and the billikens would have been playing last night, the tigers would still have destroyed the billikens with their defense?

surely you arent saying that baylor is better than the billikens are you?

my apologies. i was distacted. it is too late to fix my misspelling.

btw, just curious why does that makes me immature and 10 years old?

i see most on the tigerboard spell slu "SLUm". when you post there do you tell your friends the same?