When will the NCAA probation hit Mizzou?

ACE

this is pure conjecture on my part and my opinion, but i would hope that slu would NOT be interested. not that we couldnt use a pf and a slick wing, but i doubt the tarnish of sin at spumac makes either attactive anymore. let them go elsewhere.

Wow! I wouldn't mind seeing Jimmy McKinney reunited with his high school teammate Polk. McKinney seems like a pretty good kid. Why punish him for choosing Mizzou when he was 17 or 18? I know I made mistakes at his age. His sin was being seduced by the used car salesman Snyder. So what. If McKinney has been told by Snyder not to shoot, he should get out of there anyway. I wouldn't mind seeing him come home. I think he would thrive the same way Reggie Bryant has.

You may be right. Apparently there's a lot of evidence to sift through, which is why it's taking longer than expected. The investigation and subsequent sanctions may not happen until after the spring signing period.

Either way, I'm sure Brad will wind up with a good player in the spring and won't have all the garbage surrounding his program like Q-tip.

I wouldn't want McKinney or Grimes. I wouldn't want anyone that was exposed to Mizzou in any sense.

MUFan2000, you're back. You must have been gone for the holidays. Interesting how we didn't hear from you during the fallout of Mizzou from the Top 25. That would have made for some great posts. Ironically, we didn't hear from your butt budy, Vanilla Gorilla, either. It would have been nice to see the bottom of your posts change everyday. Mizzou #3, Mizzou #5, Mizzou #12, Mizzou #15, Mizzou #21, Mizzou #25, Mizzou sucks, etc. I don't think you were posting during the Belmont week either. What a shame, it would have been interesting to see your posts during all of that. Actually, it would have been laughable.

I know though, I know - You like both teams, you swear!

I think we could really use Kalen at that fourth scholarship. But I seriously doubt that would happen even if he does decide to transfer. I'm out of the loop in STL recruiting, but everything I read on this board regarding him said that he wasn't even looking at SLU. I don't know why he would change his mind and come here out of the blue, but i would certainly take him. Either way, Quin obviously can say the right things because all these allegations were out in the open when he committed. I'm pretty sure they will both stay put at Mi$$ou.

great post tonka. i agree about grimes and mckinney and i too have wondered what happened to all our little tiger advisors.

I don't know about Grimes ... his work ethic concerns me ... would he ever get on the court with Brad as the coach?

McKinney ... he is the same player today as he was in High School, very little improvement. He is not that quick, Doesn't drive and dish or finish and he doesn't shoot that well.

I would take Grimes before Mckinney ... but I would probably pass on both. McKinney because I just don't think he is good enough and if he wasn't playing big minutes it would hurt us with recruiting down the road at Vashon. Grimes looks to have the talent but I am not sure he would be Brad's type of player.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman