Billiken Mascot sqwat? Did anyone notice at GW game

GOSLU68

did we have the same Billiken second to last home game? He did a sqwat routine that actually approached the shape of the Biliken we all love.

That was the closest to exciting this Billiken has been this year. Hopefully at next year's tryouts they weil get us someone with a little more fire to get the crowd going, otherwise Guy Phillips is just going to take over

Are you talking about when the players were being announced and he kinda ducked down in the center circle and waved the flag around if you are i thought that was totally awesome and he should do that every game and please go back to using Fort Minor- Remember the Name for the player announcing music

Posted Image

Posted Image

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy

did you ever notice (if you have been to a game in person) how the young children like the Billiken and don't cry and are willing to shake hands with such a large costumed figure? I had alwasys hoped someone with some professional custumer talent would adopt a project of doing the Billiken. Over the years it seems we have had many versions-they seem to change with the bodies of the volunteers who perform as the Billiken. I wonder if they have a collection and people could vote on the style they feel best represents the fictious character that keeps the question alive: what is a Billiken? Some of our board responders must have had rough weekends to turn so nasty.

I think that the billiken is the best mascot in all of sports its just that the billiken needs to be changed to look more intense

Posted Image

Posted Image

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy