Media Info for Texas - Pan Am

Taj79

I'll defer to the usual but fore East Coast Comcast folks, Fox Sports Channel 722 is carying it live, with a repate of the SIU-E game right before it on Wednesday.

The Broncos are 5 and 4 with losses to Utah and Houston by 37 and 14 points respectably. They also lost to Sam Houston and Alabama States. Wins against a DII club, Texas A&M Kingsville, Lamar, Texas - San Antonio and North Dakota. They have three guys who average in double figures, and two are named "Shaquille." Shaquille Boga is a 5'11" seniro from St. Louis -- don't recallever ofhearing of him. Anybody?

I'll defer to the usual but fore East Coast Comcast folks, Fox Sports Channel 722 is carying it live, with a repate of the SIU-E game right before it on Wednesday.

The Broncos are 5 and 4 with losses to Utah and Houston by 37 and 14 points respectably. They also lost to Sam Houston and Alabama States. Wins against a DII club, Texas A&M Kingsville, Lamar, Texas - San Antonio and North Dakota. They have three guys who average in double figures, and two are named "Shaquille." Shaquille Boga is a 5'11" seniro from St. Louis -- don't recallever ofhearing of him. Anybody?

Name rings a bell, and I don't recall if we were ever interested. I did think that he originally went to a better school than this though...

Name rings a bell, and I don't recall if we were ever interested. I did think that he originally went to a better school than this though...

I don't think we ever offered Boga.

The Boga brothers played for Claggett at McCluer. The older one went to some directional michigan school but was basically cut. Shaquille also went there but took off when his brother left. Shaquille went the juco route and is finishing up at utpa.

I don't think we ever offered Boga.

The Boga brothers played for Claggett at McCluer. The older one went to some directional michigan school but was basically cut. Shaquille also went there but took off when his brother left. Shaquille went the juco route and is finishing up at utpa.

Lonnie and Shaq Boga started at Milwaukee. Lonnie ended up at Drury.

Important: The VLC stream is a different link from last week. Therefore, you will need to right click copy link location. Then open VLC and paste under network stream. If you try just hitting play from last week you won't load the game this Saturday. Instead you will open most likely another game showing on a different fox sports affiliate.

Wednesday, December 17th, 2014
Texas-Pan American
VS Saint Louis Billikens
Chaifetz Arena 7:00 p.m. (CST)

TV: FSMW / FCSP

Channel finder: here

Stats: Here

Radio: 101 the fan, click here

Radio broadcast will air on 101 ESPN (101.1 FM and 101Sports.com). As always, Billiken Hall of Famer Bob Ramsey will provide the play-by-play, while St. Louis American Sports Editor Earl Austin Jr. handles the analysis.

Backup link: here

Streaming: Every game on Fox Sports should fall under this format for streaming. The feed is always streaming therefore if you can feel free to test the streaming links before each game. And, f you have any questions feel free to post/pm.

VLC2.1+tablet+mobile links can be viewed with i-Pad, i-Phone, and VLC or MX Player on Android.

Copy to VLC 264k

Copy to VLC 464k

Copy to VLC 1264k

Copy to VLC 3964k

The higher the number the better quality the stream. Please find the one that works best with your internet speed.

VLC Media Player is an open-source application that gives you the ability to play media from your computer or a disk, or to stream it from the Web. Have your favorite videos playing in a snap through this app's intuitive interface. It has been around for years, and has over 60 million active downloads.

Windows 32bit link: http://get.videolan....2.1.5-win32.exe

Windows 64 bit link: http://download.vide...2.1.5-win64.exe

Mac link: http://www.videolan....oad-macosx.html

*NOTE: When installing, select > delete preferences and cache.

You will also need to make an adjustment to VLC. ------ VERY IMPORTANT!!
1st, Open VLC > Go to Tools > Preferences
Select the radio button "Show Settings" -- "All" (near the bottom)
Select input/codecs.
Scroll down to advanced, and change the value for Network Caching to 5000 (ms).
This helps to prevent dropped frames and provides a more stable stream.

NOTE: It is much better to view streams through the VLC stand alone program, than to view it through a browser/VLC association.
The best way is to.... copy the .m3u8 file given... > open VLC... > click in middle of screen.... > press (keyboard) ctrl+v (to paste link) into VLC... > press play.

Here's my short/easy guide: if anyone can add to it feel free.

1) Must download VLC and install VLC. (It's open source and the best media player out on the market). Download links in first post based on if you are a windows or mac user.

2) Copy link location of one of the four links posted. The higher the number the faster your internet connection needs to be to view it. The 3964k is considered high quality hd.

3) Open VLC

4) Open Network Stream, Mac users hit the green plus then you should see file, then network stream.

5) Paste the network stream: should look like http://ftve1100-i.ak...3964k/prog.m3u8 (highest quality)

6) hit stream/play

7) hit play again

8) full screen and enjoy.

Special thanks to the folks over at Wiziwig for the amazing work they do helping to provide high quality streams for us!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.