Grand Jury for NH - Update Thread

Seriously MB? You've gotta be kidding me. Lighten up, it's a JOKE. Chill your ### dude.

For the most part we've been mocking the whole media situation, not the judicial process. Quit being so obtuse.

I'll mock the grand jury "investigation" of Darren Wilson too, now that MB73 has raised the issue yet again. Regardless of how you feel about Michael Brown, Eric Garner, TN v. Garner, or anything else, anybody who thinks McCulloch's handling of the case represented the normal "judicial process" has clearly never handled a felony charge in StlCo or anywhere else.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Idiotic post to deflect the issues, not even a "nice try".

This thread mocks the USA's long established unsullied Grand Jury process in the midst of very dangerous times.

I also like this choice of words. Yeah, the U.S. grand jury process and its broader criminal justice system has NEVER been sullied with injustice in any of its long-established history, and ESPECIALLY never in the midst of very dangerous times...

There was no racism involved in either situation*, in both cases if they had obeyed the law, they would be alive. One 294 pounder chose to assault a police officer twice, the other one was morbidly obese and died (not of choking) when resisting arrest under the supervision of an African female police lieutenant. Outside factions have used the brainless hoards and twisted this into a death spiral of racial hatred.

Our local officer's life and his family have been threatened, his career ruined, and now two in NY have been murdered by a thug after hearing the false rhetoric created by race mongers and other factions.

So when tools like hsmith19 continue on this thread that mocks the GJ process and thus this whole development, I wonder if parents of St. Louis University recruits think. Send my son to a school that has dozens of graduates who laugh about all of this? Buildings, businesses burned down? Peoples lives ruined? Officers assassinated? And we have a thread poking fun of this, the town where this all started? This becomes a SLU issue, then.

*(despite a thorough investigation by everybody, including the press, hoping to find ONE instance of DW using the unthinkable "N" word, yes, NE reporters were all over St. Charles trying to find out about DW's past)

MB73 - where fun goes to die.

He's asking Steve to shut down a thread for being political, but that wasn't political until he posted.

Yes, it was. Mocking the GJ process with posts to parallel the Michael Brown incident and GJ process was political to begin with... and in terrible taste. SLU graduates who post such crappola should be ashamed.

Yes, it was. Mocking the GJ process with posts to parallel the Michael Brown incident and GJ process was political to begin with... and in terrible taste. SLU graduates who post such crappola should be ashamed.

This GJ process was made a mockery of by the "prosecutor" himself. So why would it be an issue that a bunch of MBMs want to mock it?

All-

First, let me start by saying happy holidays. Please note, that I didn't make that specific to Christmas as to not have this interpreted as a religious post.

Next, this process is not a joke. Shame on anyone who questions our democratic process of this board. Board integrity has been and will always be our focus.

This GJ process was made a mockery of by the "prosecutor" himself. So why would it be an issue that a bunch of MBMs want to mock it?

Why?

Because the hate mongers manipulated the brainless hoards, and a St. Louis police officer who was assaulted and did his duty by the book has had his life threatened, his family lives in fear, his chosen career is over not just locally but nationally, buildings and businesses have been burned down, OUR campus was invaded and occupied, defaced, and Saint Louis University was extorted (13 demands).

There is more, and yes the murders in NY are relevant, but this should suffice, little one.

Why?

Because the hate mongers manipulated the brainless hoards, and a St. Louis police officer who was assaulted and did his duty by the book has had his life threatened, his family lives in fear, his chosen career is over not just locally but nationally, buildings and businesses have been burned down, OUR campus was invaded and occupied, defaced, and Saint Louis University was extorted (13 demands).

There is more, and yes the murders in NY are relevant, but this should suffice, little one.

Chosen career over, but he will have new, more lucrative doors open up. Mark Fuhrman is on Fox News, has written books and has a radio show.

Why?

If MB isn't a troll, then I have no excuse for his posts.

• 2 weeks later...