SLU vs George Washington

Tilkowsky

3 hours ago, Billikenbooster said:

ignore him people

This is the only way the forum survives.

The troll must be ignored.

There is no way to defeat a troll other than to ignore him because the only goal of the troll is to get someone to respond.  If you try to mock or insult, it only make the troll feel more powerful.  And, the science behind trolling confirms: most trolls do this because it makes them feel powerful.

23 minutes ago, WUH said:

This is the only way the forum survives.

There is no way to defeat a troll other than to ignore him because the only goal of the troll is to get someone to respond.  If you try to mock or insult, it only make the troll feel more powerful.  And, the science behind trolling confirms: most trolls do this because it makes them feel powerful.

Care to explain why you think I am a troll?

1 hour ago, WUH said:

I think there is another way.  A Scandinavian folk belief that lightning frightens away trolls.  

In Old Norse sources, beings described as trolls dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves, live together in small family units, and are rarely helpful to human beings.  

Here is TrollPants family portrait.  I think he is the one on the left.

260px-John_Bauer_1915.jpg

13 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

I think there is another way.  A Scandinavian folk belief that lightning frightens away trolls.  

In Old Norse sources, beings described as trolls dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves, live together in small family units, and are rarely helpful to human beings.  

Here is TrollPants family portrait.  I think he is the one on the left.

260px-John_Bauer_1915.jpg

So I guess I am a troll because I criticize SLU?

Posters on this site only want happy talk?

17 hours ago, hsmith19 said:

So who would win a seven game series between a team of five Mike Crawford clones vs. five Reggie Agbeko clones? Obviously the Fighting Mikes have trouble on the boards, but I'm thinking they win in five or six. Squad Reg will have major problems moving the ball.

Give me the Mikes in 4. Reg won't even be able to inbound the ball. 

19 hours ago, hsmith19 said:

So who would win a seven game series between a team of five Mike Crawford clones vs. five Reggie Agbeko clones? Obviously the Fighting Mikes have trouble on the boards, but I'm thinking they win in five or six. Squad Reg will have major problems moving the ball.

FINALLY someone talking about the real issues at hand

2 hours ago, slufan13 said:

We don't play GW until the end of January. This is a basketball site. If you want to talk soccer, please label the thread "Soccer"

So the soccer team doesn't exist as far as you are concerned?

Is that because they aren't doing very well?

I have seen other people post soccer threads - can you post your advice in every soccer thread?

I must have missed where this is a basketball only site.

This has to be the best day of a trolls life, oh boy oh boy after several refreshes some one acknowledged my existence.