Redshirting or not

I may have missed this but is there any official word if we will be seeing Mr. Eillis Saturday?

It seems like there have been a few different reports and feelings but nothing concrete.

CE told me that he was playing on Saturday. 20 & 12 with 4 assists, 4 blocks, & 1 forearm shiver

I would be surprised if we have two Conklins on the team although he will come in within an inch and 10 pounds of Conklin

I would really like it if we had two enforcers; but when people start talking about bigs hitting the three I don't dream of

bangers on the boards-Australian or not.

For that matter CS is not as fiesty as Lisch was

I would be surprised if we have to Conklins on the team although he will come in within an inch and 10 pounds of Conklin

I would really like it if we had two enforcers; but when people start talking about bigs hitting the three I don't dream of

bangers on the boards-Australian or not.

Fleshy=Enforcer.... right?

I would be surprised if we have to Conklins on the team although he will come in within an inch and 10 pounds of Conklin I would really like it if we had two enforcers; but when people start talking about bigs hitting the three I don't dream of bangers on the boards-Australian or not.

Bill Laimbeer was an enforcer who knocked down perimeter shots.

Speaking of CE, my source says that CE, probably b/c of the long flight, now measures 6'6" according to RM's yardstick. I guess now we all should be patient with CE since he is now an undersized 4. :lol:

Not surprising. RM and the assistants kept saying how he was a 6-8 shooter, legit PF size with the ability to score. Now they list him at 6-6? It can be ruled as fact. RM is shrinking the players size.

The next time someone says BC is undersized, I shall point out that the listed height is on the short a couple inches.

Maybe I should have said, "shrinking the players heights". :lol:

I nearly typed the same myself!! Seriously, though, CE's height is still listed as 6'8" and with him weighing 240 lbs according to SLU's roster on the team's webpage. It has not changed - yet. Guess we'll see tomorrow if CE is really only 1 inch shorter than WR.

I nearly typed the same myself!! Seriously, though, CE's height is still listed as 6'8" and with him weighing 240 lbs according to SLU's roster on the team's webpage. It has not changed - yet. Guess we'll see tomorrow if CE is really only 1 inch shorter than WR.

Looks like he is playing Saturday according to TT. When I saw him at the Billiken Club meeting I would say he is 6'6 230. He was shorter then Remeken and about the same height as John Smith

Looks like he is playing Saturday according to TT. When I saw him at the Billiken Club meeting I would say he is 6'6 230. He was shorter then Remeken and about the same height as John Smith

TT's article also said that Reid was returning to St. Louis. That's good news. I really hope he can return and play, although probably not this year.

TT's article also said that Reid was returning to St. Louis. That's good news. I really hope he can return and play, although probably not this year.

my wife said RM was on Channel 5 saying Cody would redshirt-evidently not in playing shape-that will give him 4 plus years to get his academics on a

path that does not lead to Lindenwood-not that there is anything wrong with that

my wife said RM was on Channel 5 saying Cody would redshirt-evidently not in playing shape-that will give him 4 plus years to get his academics on a

path that does not lead to Lindenwood-not that there is anything wrong with that

I was listening to 5 and I thought RM suggested that he redshirt but Frank said at the end of broadcast that Ellis stated after practice that he would NOT redshirt.

Did anyone hear the same thing or did I just miss something?

I was listening to 5 and I thought RM suggested that he redshirt but Frank said at the end of broadcast that Ellis stated after practice that he would NOT redshirt.

Did anyone hear the same thing or did I just miss something?

I love it my wife was wrong; if that wasn't enough Frank C on Channel 5 says both KM and CE will play tomorrow

and RM looked thinner on TV

I love it my wife was wrong; if that wasn't enough Frank C on Channel 5 says both KM and CE will play tomorrow

and RM looked thinner on TV

You better call the TV repair man or see your opthomologist immediately. Something is definitely affecting your picture or your vision.