TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is absolutley correct. Per Bob Ramsey, ref Gerry Pollard looked at the replay 6 times, and finally said, "It's good, boys."

The wait seemed like an eternity. Zeus tipped the ball in with .1 second left on the clock.

This was a very important win for SLU. Wins like this have to be noticed by the NCAA.

We needed to beat Missouri State. They have had our number seemingly forever. I don't care what the score was; we needed the W, and we won it.

As noted by the radio announcers, Barry Hinson went into the prevent offense. We have to thank him for that. And Blake Ahearn recorded teh big donut- he was held scoreless.

Liddell was SO bad tonight. Turnover after turnover. No energy. What is up with this kid!?!?!?!?

I literally could not watch the last minute of the game between Liddell passing out free basketballs to MO State and the refs calling ridiculous fouls and just screwing up the game until, of course the end. And will someone PLEASE tell Ian not to take 3 point shots? Same with Danny.

Usually, I am a glass is completely full kind of guy and tonight's win was very sweet, but we did not play like a 9-2 team tonight. If we play on Friday the way we played tonight, we are in trouble. I am hoping that this was a wake up call for Tommie and that everyone takes note of Dwayne's play and Kevin's never give up attitude.

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben