Game thread - SIU

kshoe

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Earl I don't like Ramsey. His "mmmm mmmm mmm" sounds and the fatalistic statements with plenty of time left always get under my skin.

I just didn't realize that "Realistic" meant over-reacting. I would think that a "Realistic" person would expect for SLU to lose to a team similiar talent-wise on the road. Furthermore, 7 games into the season and two loses coming to teams that are expected to be in the tournament one #9 in the nation, one receiving top 25 votes wouldn't doom a team to the NIT. But hey I guess I'm not "realistic".

I'm not here to argue, but how is it irrational to say we don't look like a tourney team? I would say it is a lot more irrational to say that we do look like a tournament team.

The completely rational statement is the cliched norm that is the same year after year for Brad's squad. It is too early to tell what this team is made of.

"Helllllllllllllllllo NIT

...if we are lucky"

"we've had 2 opportunities to show we are a Tourny team, and we aren't even close"

We'll be LUCKY to get into the NIT?

We aren't even CLOSE to being a tourney team?

If you don't think these statements are irrational, then i'm arguing with a retard.