TV for Loyola

Box and Won

ComCast Sports is part of Direct TV's Sport Package... When I saw Charter was not going to carry the Billikens any longer, I hopped on the Direct TV bandwagon. Better offering for the price. Also,I was quite surprised that they were able to connect all 6 TV's and the reception is GREAT!

I'm not a defender of Charter at all but the satellites generally don't work in the rain...

Comcast sportsnet is the equivalent of FSM in St. Louis. I hope you can get the game.

Funny thing is, i was even considering buying a sling-box, hooking it up to my parents t.v. in STL so I could watch the Bills game. what i really should have done was just get a satellite sports pack up in Chicago as more games will be available there then in STL.

B-Bill, Direct does have high def and a product very similar to Tivo. They charge an extra couple of bucks per month for high def, but some of the channels you can receive high def on Charter are not available with Direct. For example, I do not receive any of the local channels in HD. It's a little complicated, Direct would have allowed me to receive the HD signals from NBC, ABC, etc., but the local channels (KSDK,KMOV, etc) objected, so the FCC will not allow Direct to send it to me.

I have had very little trouble with rain disrupting the signal, unless there is a bunch of lightning.

Hope this helps.