The starting five in November

brianstl

The question is ... Is the difference at point of Tommie over Dwayne greater than the differnce of Tommie over Luke at the 3. Personally I would say alot would depend on the matchups. Also imo to even get in the running DP has to shoot the ball alot better.

I like the lineup of TL at the point with Tommie and Kevin at the wings. I also think Luke is a good finisher. He is not afraid to go to the hole ... he did it last year at times. He is also strong enough to create some match up problems at the 3. I'm certainly not in love with Luke's shot, but I like it much more than I like Dwayne's. I also think Luke brings something to the floor, he is smart, and seems to understand where he should be and what he should be doing.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

So ... you agree, you like that lineup also. I was thinking of expanding that a little and donig 2 Ian's inside also.

1. TL

2. KL

3. TL

4. IV

5. IV

1st off the bench the second KL

Sorry, I meant KL and LM on the wings

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

>I am NOT Vtime. LOL. I was not hating on luke either. I

>said I think he will be the first guy off the bench and get

>a ton of minutes.

No you're not me. Stop accusing everyone of being vtime. I post under the name vtime. Thats it. The only time I ever posted under another name on this board was when I was banned. And its not me impersonating Nate on Ramey's site. This is childish.