What a great day for Billiken basketball!

Billikan

SLU did an outstanding job today...I was very proud of them...The food was excellent..I had BBQ Ribs from J-Bucks...Spoke to Chris Sloan...He is taking 9 hours of graduate work and working in SLU administration...He played against the 6'8" freshman from Linn Mo. this summer...He thought he was pretty good, big and strong...I really liked Shimmy...I believe she is going to build a good program.

you are correct and my apologies.

you and billsboys comments often run together but that is no excuse.

again i apologize.

I have to chime in on this as I am one happy Billiken fan here in the Sunshine State...even though it is not too sunny today thanks to Ernesto. This arena is a dream come true, and it should be a definite help to Coach Soderberg in his recruiting. I am going to have to make a St. Louis road trip once we start playing in our new home.

No B-Roy I am alive and well...I have not had as much time reading the website during the offseason but this is a monumental happening for all Billiken fans and I just had to give my thoughts. I wish that I could have been there to see it.

I am also looking forward to this season with pretty high expectations for our team. I really feel that we should be a contender in the A-10.