tv for Saturday`s game

BLIKNS

According to the guide(Have Dishnetwork)the game will not be on Fox-Midwest(dish channel 418),but on one of the alt channels(451?)Not sure which one this is,but didn`t show anything about being blacked out.Anyone know anything for us out of towners?Thanks!!

I can't say for sure but when I lived in Seattle, I had Direct TV. I had the package that included all of the Fox stations and back then the Bills were on Fox Midwest. I also purchased the extra ESPN College Basketball plan. I saw lots of games on Fox Midwest and maybe one or two on the ESPN deal. It kind of sounds like maybe ESPN maybe picking up this game...now if I just knew which sports bar here in Tampa area has that package I would have it made.

I don't get it. The game is showing on Fox Sports midwest in two states (according to the k-state website). I just checked the Direct TV guide and it looks like the rest of the country is stuck watching the Big 12 Showcase. I can't wait till we get a decent TV contract, because this one blows....

No matter what system you have ... you must have the entire Fox Sports package or live in the Fox midwest region to get Fox Sports Midwest. Fox Sports is a regional network and each region has it's own station ... California wouldn't carry a midwest game on its reional station.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

The Game on Saturday is not on ESPN+ as far as I can tell. I just checked the schedule at directtv.com. I looked at foxsports.com and then midwest to see the listings there and they had "college basketball" listed from 12:30 to 2:30 but not who is playing. Maybe that is SLU not sure.

If you live out of town like me the Fox Sports deal would be so much better because you can get that package from Direct TV. ESPN+ is only showing 1 of our games this season according to their listings. Fox Sports used to show most of the games not as many as charter but at least it is a real channel.

Direct TV must have changed since my Seattle days '96-'00 because evertime the Bills were on Fox Midwest in those days, I was able to pick it up. The major league baseball; however, I did get the Cards games blacked out which sucked.

, the broadcast will be limited to the state of Kansas and Kansas City.

[div style=color:purple]

Television: Fox Sports Midwest TV. The game will be distributed to a statewide audience to cable and satellite homes in the state of Kansas and Kansas City market.  Ben Boyle (play-by-play) and Paul Splittorff (color) will call the action.

Radio: Live across the 28-station Mid America Sports Network. A live audio stream will also be available on www.k-statesports.com. Brian Smoller (play-by-play) will call the action.[/div]

What I hate most about the blacked out games,is with Dishnetwork,they have a screen with a saying of something,like this game has been blacked out,then there is an OK box,I want a NO box to click on.Then you have nothing on this channel during the game.

The Game will be on Fox Sports Midwest just saw an advert for it. I don't think it will be blacked out but you never know it was originally scheduled to be on CCIN.

SLU needs to fix their TV contract so a much broader base of the country can view their games on a consistent basis. It makes sense to do that so potential recruits and Alums living outside the St. Louis Metro area can see the team play.

That would be great to broaden the viewing base. However in the meantime how about the Athletic Dept being proactive and making availabe the satalite coordinates so we can be informed when calling our local sports bar re: SLU games.

When I lived in Tampa Beef Obrady's on S. MacDill was excellent at finding the SLU games for me.

Lobo,

I go to the Beef O'Brady on Tampa road in Oldsmar for the Rams games, so I know that they have a dish because they are picking up NFL package.

Last year I went there and asked them to see if they could find the SLU game which I knew was being telecast, and they said that they did not have any college basketball program.

I agree with you that it would be nice if they would let their out of town fans have the infromation for the satelite as I would try and find one of the local Palm Harbor sports bars that have a satelite.