2 more AD people leave

volfan

When someone new takes over an organization there are always alot of personnel changes. Most people resist change. Cheryl is alright with me so far. I like Shimmy Gray, new Softball Coach seems to be a good choice. Did she pick the Volleyball coach too? I really like her.

From being in the Army I know sometimes the hardest people to work for are also the ones that get the most results. In the end if you are successful it makes it worth it and you respect the person.

Chery's an incredible AD who doesn't settle for the same junk Woolard did. If people don't perform, I don't see a reason to keep them around. It sounds to me like you might be scared...

Reading all these posts have me puzzled. These 2 were not fired. They both accepted jobs at better schools. I think the big deal is that Spencer was just promoted and that blindsided CL. I know she is really pissed because they just promoted him a week or so ago and it looks bad to promote someone and hear they are leaving 2 weeks later for a different school.

I know the 2 schools they are going to, but one of them just got here and wants to leave, so that means he has been looking for a job awhile now. Spencer is going to a better university that cares about athletics and the other guy is too.