Harris-Stowe facts

Yeah, V it is all part of the man's plan to keep you, flojo, and dj down. I know for a fact the parts of Afton and Glendale still dont have power, doesn't get more white than those areas. But, it is all the man trying to stick it you. Has nothing to do with the fact it was the worst storm to hit the area in years. Then it was followed up two days later by another strong storm. You are starting to sound like a very sad, sad person.

I'm actually best friends with the Ameren CEO, Gary Rainwater. I called him up a few days ago and told him to make sure that VTIME and all people of African descent had no power until this Thursday. I guess I have been found out. Maybe Floyd Irons or D. Johnson can back me and protest something.

V you wrote:

"Thanks for posting. I would've posted days ago, but my power is still out. I see you guys isn't. What a surprise. It's 5 days and counting."

After your post the last couple weeks regarding the flojo situation it is obvious you meant us white guys. It was pointed out that many white nieghborhoods were with out power. You didn't retract are correct your comments.

One of the guys working crazy hours for the "racist" power company died yesterday. He was working his ass to restore people's power. Maybe you could just say a prayer for him, his racist family and co-workers.

V, get the facts next time before you post something. You make yourself look like an ass on a everyday basis when you don't.