looks like apparently vahe is now calling the shots at

espn too! ;-)

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=1605911

look at the title of some of these classes clemons took throughout his academic career. my gosh.

Odom ' statement regarding putting togehter Ricky's scheudle for his 24 credits in 8 weeks.

"We did it for him. Along with Southern Idaho and with Barton County. All three working together to put together his schedule," said Odom, who has declined recent interview requests from the AP.

simply telling a kid what classes to take is not a violation. I'm sure SLU has assisted prospective athletes on the courses needed to be eligible. Hell, I'm sure we told Brandon Morris what he needed to take to become eligible.

Now if they helped him pass any of those classes...

had a 1.78 GPA seems to validate that he wasn't receiving any special help from tutors. He was also placed on academic probation. I thought this article actually helped Mizzou. You'd think Ricky would be passing courses with flying colors with all of the allegations Jessica has been granting investigators.

As for Clemons and his dubious courses, I'm sure he's not alone with many other JUCOs taking similar classes. As we have seen with the Brandon Morris case, taking on JUCOs are risky endeavors.

aj, come on. i am sure pretty q and the boys wanted to keep their instances of academic cheating to a minimum, thus, the tigers would use the tutor when absolutely necessary. i.e. they did what they had to do to keep his head above water. to have made him a 3.0 student would have been like shining a spotlight on their cheating.

so I'm not ready to absolve or blame Quin and his staff for possible academic malfeasance with Clemons. I'm only saying that the fact that Ricky was in fact on shaky academic ground leads one to believe that he didn't receive significant help with the classes.

Wait a minute ...lets get real.

24 credit hours in one summer session. This from a guy who didn't even have a high school diploma or GED.

Why would a school help a player set these courses up ...knowing there is not even the most miniscule chance of him passing them? ...unless they are going to insure he does pass.

To question whether or not he could have passed all these classes and qualified on his own is just ridiculous.

For those of you who do beleive ... Im own a car lot in the city ...Are you needing transportation ... I would love to sell you a used car.