wtf

Not many A-10 schools listed in the running for any of these guys. Dayton got one of them. Whose the Goode kid from Raytown, So? 6'8" and we aren't listed but SIU and Creighton are along with a bunch of other midwest schools? Can't figure that out. Also, Tyus doesn't list us. He's ranked #34 but with only 2 stars, must be a mistake. Surprised besides Mayo's name they didn't list call Bob Huggins for commitment.

about that list is 23 of the 50 players for the 07 class are already committed and we still have 3 scholarships to give to the 06 class!

I'm sure we are recruiting kids in the 07 class as we speak but when you have to spend much of this winter and spring working on this year's class we are undoubtedly already way behind on the 07 class. Always playing catch-up.

I really don't think we're in the hunt for any of these guys. Hopefully that will change as we improve. You look at the schools listed....bet it's over 90% Big Easy, ACC, Big 10 and 12, SEC, and Pac 10. We've got to go deeper down the list and find the KL's and TL's that are under the radar.

i did and meant to bring it up here but never did. that was a sad and both infuriating piece of information imo.

but take a look at a school like Illinois. They have already used ALL of their scholarships for 2006 and 2007. That means they can focus the majority of their attention on recruitig kids in the 2008 class. Lets say they want a kid from St. Louis. Who has more time to spend recruiting that kid? SLU or Illinois?

My point isn't that we are recruitng top 50 guys but when you are always in the hole and a year or two behind all the BCS schools how in the world are you going to out recruit those guys? The one advantage we can have on a kid is to get on him early. Now we don't even have that advantage because we have to find 5 scholarships in the next two years while teams like Illinois are done.

Its just another problem with waiting until the Spring signing period to sign 2 or 3 of your guys.

What really gets me is that he's the #2 overall player in the class, he can go anywhere he wants, and he decides to go to the 5th best program in the state of North Carolina. He must have some family connection or something.

... first two ... Larry Hughes. Couldn't the same be said about the Legend? Number two ranked (in some books) player in the nation and he goes to itsy-bitsy Slooie Uooie. Kids do things for different reasons. If the case is as broy says and it cost Charlotte for that, then please do not get all bent out of shape if others (Mi$$ou) suggest the same for Larry (see: free heart transplant).

Second two .. Martin Iti ... if that's how you spell it. Big time recruit. Listed on all the charts. Went to Charlotte and disappeared. Not that that will happen here, but you never know. The list is some gur's call; guru's are not always right.

Final point ... as I think Kshoe said, if it makes Charlotte better and we get better in some trickle down effect, that's good enough for me.