MU

davidnark

cheeseman, it was sent to the smack board. david originally posted it on the main basketball board. being banished to the smack board is akin to our old trash board and few of any of the tiger fans read or post there.

>There was no jab at Grimes - why would anybody want attack

>him - he is not a part of the mess up there. By the way it

>has not been moved becaues I just read it.

cheeseman, BigMacSLU said "about Grimes," not "at Grimes."

Yes, while you did read the post, you read it on the Smack Board, but Nark originally posted it on the Basketball board.

I have to agree that that particular post was smack and should be on the smack board, but the problem is that the hyper-sensitive Tigerboard moderators tend to view any non-Kansas dissenting opinion or inquisition as "smack," even if it's just general discussion, particularly concerning the mess surrounding the Clemons fiasco. They have their heads in the sand regarding the issue, and if anyone even hints that there's a possibility that Missouri may be guilty of wrongdoing and that there may be repercussions, then his or her post is dismissed as smack and moved. I'm sure Nark's other posts weren't really smack, even though they were moved to the Smack Board