"leesh"

>Anyone else listening to the game on yahoo radio and gettin

really annoyed by the URI announcers calling Kevin Lisch,

"leesh"

I don't care what they call him as long as he continues to produce at this level. I can't say enough about his skillset. If you play off him he knocks down shots, if you get up on him he penetrates and finishes around the basket. A real heady player who seems as if he was

made for this moment. The A-10 Rookie of the Year is a two-man race between Lisch and Liddell.

Harrick's team played here in the 98? Regional at Savvis against Stanford in the Elite 8 game. The two studs were Lamar Odom and Cuttino Mobley. While he was there he had some serious NCAA issues and carried those to Georgia.

i was lucky enough to have gotten tickets for that regional.

stanford beat purdue and uri beat valpo on friday night and uri should have beaten stanford. they had them by the cajones but forgot to squeeze. it seems like uri had another really good guard besides mobley.

about a year ago espn classic, i believe, showed that game.

i was at that regional too. actually the rhodey team had a guard who's name escapes me right now that was a better player at the time than mobley and odom was not on the team as he was sitting out his transfer season at the time. they had a transfer power forward from purdue i am thinking last name clay maybe?