See Ya

a10billman

This probaly my last post, because I am being tossed.

Signboy I don't need personal messages

Chill some

Date: Dec 22 2005

First off, if I see another post by you calling someone gay or something related..YOU ARE GONE. Period.

Second, cut the trying to be cute crap. I am willing to have people with different styles on the board, but quit doing things like replying to everyone "Good Post" unless you are going to comment further.

Steve

To avoid getting tossed can I get some things straight.

1) I don't think I ever called anyone gay. Is it okay to call someone straight? I don't see that one is worse than the other.

2) If I stop trying to be cute and I am actually cute can I stay? Can you give me a hint to what you think makes a man cute?

3) KevinFootes said if I said "Good Post" you guys would like me. For a charter member he doesn't know much.

4) I have been talking B-Ball all day. I have started some good threads. Look at the one on morrison.

5) Boot me if you will. VTime says he has to watch what he posts or he will be banned again. He is one of the more knowledgable guys on here and he has to watch what he says. I think it has something to do with racism.

>This probaly my last post, because I am being tossed.

>

>Signboy I don't need personal messages

>

>Chill some

>From: SluSignGuy

>Date: Dec 22 2005

>First off, if I see another post by you calling someone gay

>or something related..YOU ARE GONE. Period.

>Second, cut the trying to be cute crap. I am willing to have

>people with different styles on the board, but quit doing

>things like replying to everyone "Good Post" unless you are

>going to comment further.

>

>Steve

>

>

>To avoid getting tossed can I get some things straight.

>

>1) I don't think I ever called anyone gay. Is it okay to

>call someone straight? I don't see that one is worse than

>the other.

>

>2) If I stop trying to be cute and I am actually cute can I

>stay? Can you give me a hint to what you think makes a man

>cute?

>

>3) KevinFootes said if I said "Good Post" you guys would

>like me. For a charter member he doesn't know much.

>

>4) I have been talking B-Ball all day. I have started

>some good threads. Look at the one on morrison.

>

>5) Boot me if you will. VTime says he has to watch what

>he posts or he will be banned again. He is one of the more

>knowledgable guys on here and he has to watch what he says.

>I think it has something to do with racism.

If you get tossed you can still email me at [email protected] or you can use yahoo messenger if you have it. You can email me to talk about any sports, not just billikens. Good luck. I hope you dont get banned. Just tone it down for a while. I would love to have you stay because sometimes this board is dead and I, VTIME think that sometime someone needs to come on here and spice it up, but unfortunately I cant be the one to do so or I may be gone. Steve never threatened to ban me or anything, it was other posters pressuring him, so I dont blame him at all for banning me. I think the last straw was when Nate started complaining and everyone loves him and needs inside info so it was me or him and they chose him. Just relax and hopefully you wont get banned.

You are one immature little turd.

First off, you have made comments related to sexual orientation as insults many times, even in that post. I have deleted about three of them myself. God knows how many Nark has pulled. Using insults with that spin has always been a NO GO here.

Second, if you can't see how replying to numerous posts are just seen as you "trying to be cute," your mental capacity must be lacking. You know what Footes sarcastically meant when he told you to say "Good Point" all the time...

VTime's problem wasn't yours is. Yes, he talked basketball all the time, but he wasn't at Vashon.com. He was temporarily suspended, and now he has come back and his comments are more within the scope of the TOPIC of this message board and the quantity has become more reasonable. He still loves his Vashon players, and that is fine. But he now is discussing more within the topic of SLU Basketball and recruiting.

If you really have a problem with any of this come down and see me during the game. You will know where to find me. But you know you are trolling, so who really cares.

I am tired of being a babysitter

>What the hell is trolling Mr. Mature I make signs for

>basketball games.

He was still letting you post and you dissed him. Why would you do that A10billman. I told you to relax and be cool and he would let you stay. I cant believe you did that. Did you really want to stay? Signguy was bending over backwards to try and let you stay.

Some people just either don't get or don't WANT to play nice V. Personally, I don't blame Steve whatsoever. Apparently he decided his own destiny with his second chance that Steve gave him. And before some of you jump on me for praising Steve, it's one thing if all of us were getting on Steve to have someone banned, but when you outright diss the guy who's running the board in front of everybody, gave fair warnings to that person to stop, then throw those chances right back in his face, he/she deserved it! Don't blame ya at all on this one Steve. Hopefully this doesn't damper your spirits today. And if I get a solo tonight, it's all for you buddy!

>Some people just either don't get or don't WANT to play nice

>V. Personally, I don't blame Steve whatsoever. Apparently

>he decided his own destiny with his second chance that Steve

>gave him. And before some of you jump on me for praising

>Steve, it's one thing if all of us were getting on Steve to

>have someone banned, but when you outright diss the guy

>who's running the board in front of everybody, gave fair

>warnings to that person to stop, then throw those chances

>right back in his face, he/she deserved it! Don't blame ya

>at all on this one Steve. Hopefully this doesn't damper

>your spirits today. And if I get a solo tonight, it's all

>for you buddy!

A10billman we'll miss ya. Joined 12-20-05 - Banned 12-22-05.

You lasted a whole holiday weekend.

I've watched this battle with much amusement. I thoroughly enjoy all the comments about racism, freedom of speech, censorship, Hitler youth and all the others that are too numerous to mention.

The only thing I'd like to say is that while it is true that a lot of the issues cited (like those above) are against pretty much the concept of the freedom we here in the US enjoy, the Billikenboard is not the United States of America. I look at it as a club .... a benevolent dictatorship. With some leeway. Sure, you can go ballistic at times but if that is your way of playing the game, expect to get ejected. You become Bobby Knight and throw the chair, you be gone. But again, thank you for the entertainment, Booby.

To the Admin group of this board, all I have to say is don't get suckered into feeling bad about the charges brought against you (or us). Considering that everyone is "blue" when they post on this board, the racism charges are particularly entertaining. And I love the Blue Man Group so I know those charges can't apply to me.

There are some others that, if they get the boot, I'd understand. But kicking and screaming censorship is pretty hilarious. I don't know how one censors a make believe sign in person with make believe profiel credentials but I'm sure its a suable offense. I still hope I get the secret password whispered in my ear at the GeeDub game.