Steve is a nerd!

MUFAN2000

It is one thing to drop by and say, "slu sux" but to insult Steve is just mean.

I often think when I am in my car and someone flips me off, You would not get out of your car and do that. Samething on a message board.

So next time you in the Savvis Center drop by the student section and say that and see if a smart kid doesn't knock your head off.

A Nerd huh ... WOW that is really insulting.

If Steve is a nerd than I am a nerd also and proud to be one.

Gosh Darn it ... we all may be nerds on this board. There is only room in the world for so many extra cool pretty boys like you all at Mizzou.

Funny how when you have 2 sloppy games with too many turnovers ... Pully is suddenly eligible. That was good timing on his internet courses.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

academic wise might be the highest caliber of a teaching school in america. what they have done to get some of their players eligible is nothing short of asstounding.

yeah we are well aware of the idiocy of the "ekker era". the difference between a slu fan and a tiger fan when it comes to an issue like that though, is we are greatly embarrassed and outraged and send ekker packing. missouri fans brag about being ranked 4th in the nation with a team mainly obtained by ill gotten recruiting methods and academic fraud.