SLU Photo Gallery

Iggy

1/3 of 22,000 = 7333 which is probably above the average ncaa crowd. of course a lot of that perception changes when a 13k arena is built rather than the current nba taj mahal that is better known as the savvis.

You're right, but the open seats are all in the lower bowl. None of the pictures show the rafters.

A more compact home stadium, continued success on the court and scheduling gimmie games against local teams that may draw 50-100 people might help (it's better than zero).

My complaint is only a pet peeve. It is another example of a way we can improve the image of the program. (I know the photos were taken by the Post and not a SLU photographer)

Izik is a few pounds heavier than a straw. Maybe we are not seeing the same thing. He's very lean, but not packing much muscle. I think 7,000 is a joke for attendance if in fact that's how many we pack into the Savvis from this point moving forward. I don't think the first three games will dictate the attendance for the year, at least I hope not. We have some big games coming up and we always put more people in the seats for conference play.

Anyone know the exact figures. You Billiken Club members must know. And once and for all ..... how do we count attendance? Turnstiles clicked or ticket sold? I'll ask McIlhagga if needed.

So in reality, announced attendance is not what's in the actual house but probably less. So Savvis is actually a quarter filled and not a third? No wonder there's no atmosphere at our games.