If u didnt know

T325

Hey everybody this is Tommie Liddell and i have been reading the message board everyday. i just wanted to say something about X coming in with me and KL. X is very good all around basketball player. He has a great short jump shot, and can knock it down if he gets going. Me him and DP played together this past summer and when we were on the court together it was fastbreak after fastbreak. If he comes to slu most likly you will see the same thing. Also you will see more dunks and more people in the stands. I know you guys talk about my game in Positive and negative ways and im glad because that give me the motivation to go 2 the gym and work harder. If we could get good big man sign then the season will depend on how hard we work in the gym. I think X coming would be a graet idea

Tommie ... I hope you understand that people ... me included ... will be a little cynical when someone comes on claiming themselves to be a player. It is so easy for an imposter on these boards. If that is actually you, we are all very glad to have you in Billiken Blue. Here is to wishing you a long healthy Billiken career.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

>but I have my doubts about the authenticity of our new

>member Tommie.

I have my doubts as well given that TL, XP, and DP did not play AAU ball together last summer. Tommie played for a team out of Detroit the summer of 2004. In 2003, TL played for the St. Louis Eagles with XP but Dwayne did not play for the Eagles.

if Brad found out that one of his current/future players was posting messages on a Billiken fan site something not nice would hit the fan. it is one thing to read stories and messages on the net, but to open a potential pandora's box is another.

to impersonate someone is ignorant, and for a player to talk about anything pertaining to his/her team on the internet defies the confidence and trust of the team/program!

is to insist on good email addresses and such that can be verified and then quit hiding profiles and allowing multiple monikers. then when johnnie q student thinks that it would be funny to do such, he cant hide behind the "blocked profile" or use his other name(s). it might stop a few good posters from posting, but overall, i think it cuts out a lot of the nonsense that comes from hiding a profile and using multiple monikers.

if that isnt an option, then there really isnt much else we can do. i think though it is not a coincidence that we have had a "tommie liddell" poster and a "rusty lisch" poster all very recently and posting in a somewhat serious tone to try to yank our chains. if it truly is them, great. but i doubt it is.