USF Tonight's Game

Schasz

Well the Bulls have won their last two games while our Bills are on a 4 game losing streak. We lead the conference in scoring defense but unfortunately are last in scoring offense.

The Bulls will be lead by two seniors...6'9" Terrence Leather averages 18.4 ppg and 8.6 rpg while 5'10" PG Brian Swift averages 15.6 ppg, and he is their best 3 point shooter at 37%. Lately, they have been getting more balanced scoring. I understand that Leather who has been in and out of Coach McCullum's doghouse sat out practice due to the flu. He is expected to start and play tonight.

If our defense can slow down USF's two best players then we can hang around and make a game of it. If we don't then we have no chance and would be staring at our 5th straight loss. It will be interesting to see how this one turns out. I'm not looking for a large crowd at the Sun Dome...I wonder if they can crack 3K???

Who knows what the starting lineup will be and at 5-16...and it really doesn't matter too much. Obviously, Stu was surprised with Saturday's lineup. IMHO we might as well continue playing the youngsters as the veteran players have proven to not be difference makers this season.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/st...ccept+new+roles

Depaul was starting Greer averaging over 19 pts per game, Meija and Diener at 12 each, yet our young lineup gave them all they could handle....and I might add had we hit some FTs who knows what happens.......

Let's look at the difference between Depaul and USF, USF has a piss poor SOS. I like are chances, yes it is on the road but perhaps the young guns will just not understand that it is hard to win on the road.