Pizzotti is 50 most...............

I've never been that drunk ... and I've been very, very drunk

Not only that ... she said she liked athletic ... not ... I used to be athletic. She doesn't like arogance ... Most my friends list me as one of the 3 most arogant people they've ever met. My enemies liust me as #1. ... I have no chance, I saw nothing that said she liked fat and arogant

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

I have been a big supporter of Coach Pizzotti and was extremely pleased with the progress that she made with previous squads but I really think this kind of crap is embarassing to the school, especially in light of what a FREAKING shambles her current squad is in right now.

I wish that she would spend more time looking for a shooting forward who can rebound and less time looking for a man. Maybe rich, eligible men would be more attracted to a coach who could win a GODDAMN home game once in a while.

That Mandy Lueking girl who used to play for SLU was a hottie though. I wonder if she can coach.

Isn't this an old article? I remember reading something like this last year at least. At the time it received a mild negative response. When you are losing this kind of stuff gets bigger play. I bet this took her ten minutes to fill out a survey.

The record and performance of the team on and off the court should be the only yardstick she is measured by, and it sure isn't good right now.

We need to give Ms Levick some time to put her imprint on the SLU program. Her first priority was to get Brad a contract extension and it was done. Her next priority is the building. Of course it would be easier to find naming rights people if the bball squads were 10-2 right now.

Let's give her some time to sort this all out. I'm sure it will get done.

mhg

p.s. she deserves to be all alone for now for f'ing up her roster like she has. no boyfriend until she can find enough real inside players to actually compete in a game. by then skip should be in shape.

I still have the arrogant thing working against me ... Roy you seem to be ready right now ... maybe thats what she needs a couple of long hard nights with a real man ...

Now that I am thinking of this ... Tonka ... I think he was trying to divert the attention from his own quest for Jill's heart. Tonka is in shape ... He is confident and seems like a nice guy.

Somebody email Jill on Tonka's behalf ... maybe we can get a blind date set up

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

skip i think you are right. tonka would be the perfect man now. you and me are "work in process" projects and jill cant wait that long.

I can't hang with you guys! Skip might be arrogant to some, but it's very warranted! He runs the largest car lot in the bi-state area. His picture is often in newspapers showcasing his lot and his cars. Roy, is a legend to the Billiken community and local celebrity. He does radio spots and everything!

Why would she want a nacho throwing thug like me when whe can Skipfrey and Roy - the lioness tamers of the midwest!