Midtown Madness: SLU Twitter Think Tank

Peter and Zac are joined by Carter Chapley and John, one half of the @WestPineBills twitter account, for a free form round table discussion about anything and everything Billiken Athletics both on and off the field.

This episode is brought to you by Wheelhouse Bicycle Shop! If you're in the market for anything bicycle related go see Nathan Levanthal first at 770 N New Ballas Rd in Creve Couer or online at wheelhousebicycle.com.

View the full article

thetorch likes this

I was curious if there was a way to get the Podcast on Amazon Music?  I could just be missing something, but when searching for Midtown Madness on Amazon Music, it doesn't come up as a podcast.

I stupidly ask because this would make it easier for me to listen on Amazon devices (e.g., echos).

2 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

I was curious if there was a way to get the Podcast on Amazon Music?  I could just be missing something, but when searching for Midtown Madness on Amazon Music, it doesn't come up as a podcast.

I stupidly ask because this would make it easier for me to listen on Amazon devices (e.g., echos).

I will look into it for sure.

This was the best episode.

One thing that would be cool to see, what if Dr chaifetz gave away tickets to games he wasn't going to Blues or cardinals players who were in town.  Would be really cool for our players to see pro athletes sitting front row. 

Pistol and billikenfan05 like this