2021 Billikens.com NCAA Bracket Contest

As people on this board seem to follow college basketball, Billikens.com will have its annual bracket contest.  Per usual, we will use ESPN (link below)

https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2021/en/group?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fx-callback-url%2FshowGroup%3FgroupID%3D3828052&ex_cid=tcmen2021_email&groupID=3828052&inviteuser=e0U2Q0UzNjQyLTMzODQtNDFFMC1CMTc1LTU5MkM5NUUyMDJENn0%3D&invitesource=email

Also per tradition, the winner of the bracket contest will get a bonus 6 daily reactions on Billikens.com.

7 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

Can we get an NIT bracket contest going?  I'm dead serious about that.  Someone put it together.

I gave it a go...It may blow up in our face, but see below:

For the first time ever, Billikens.com will (try) to have a NIT Bracket Contest. I have no idea if this plugin will work, but we can give it a go.  With that, the prize is not guaranteed.  But if the plugin does work, the winner will get 6 Bonus Reactions.

To enter,

1. Go to https://www.billikens.com/2021nit/
  2. Click the "Enter your Predictions" button
  3. For your name/nickname, put your Billikens.com username
  4. Enter your email and click submit
  5. Select the winner of each game
    1. The Plugin I am using (Common Ninja) says you can change your predictions, but I don't know how this is done.  So please consider your entry final once picked.
  6. After submitting all your picks, you will be emailed a link to your bracket

The deadline to enter is WEDNESDAY, MARCH 17 at 6pm Central.

Again, I am not 100% sure if this software will work as planned - so my apologies in advance if everything blows up.

Overall, consider this stupid fun, where it may blow up in our face.

I’m 3 for 3 in the NIT bracket, but I have no recollection of who I actually picked. I just remember I picked some team called the “Billakins” to win the whole thing. Never heard of them before, I just liked the name.

46 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

I’m 3 for 3 in the NIT bracket, but I have no recollection of who I actually picked. I just remember I picked some team called the “Billakins” to win the whole thing. Never heard of them before, I just liked the name.

https://www.commoninja.com/brackets/lp/482eb6c5-41bc-4f00-8b9e-ba99b4e9d61f/prediction/b7ee23ed-aea0-45a3-8d44-009f099ab497

5 hours ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

Could you send me mine as well?

https://www.commoninja.com/brackets/lp/482eb6c5-41bc-4f00-8b9e-ba99b4e9d61f/prediction/9eb59c66-158c-4663-a9a1-208eb6f16b9d

(For reference, I think everyone should have received an email with a link to their bracket after registering.  The email will be from "Common Ninja")

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats to Rick Sadowski for winning the 2021 Billikens.com Bracket Contest!  

I am presuming (from email addresses) that Rick's username is @BillsFanRick.  I have gone ahead and given Rick his bonus reactions.  Rick, if your username is something else, let me know, and I will fix things.

Congrats!

4 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

Congrats to Rick Sadowski for winning the 2021 Billikens.com Bracket Contest!  

I am presuming (from email addresses) that Rick's username is @BillsFanRick.  I have gone ahead and given Rick his bonus reactions.  Rick, if your username is something else, let me know, and I will fix things.

Congrats!

He hasn’t visited the board in a decade.

17 minutes ago, Fan Guy said:

He hasn’t visited the board in a decade.

lol.  Good detective work there.

I bet it is the same person given the email address from 2010.  Rick, likely registered again under a different account since.

Rick! If you are out there! Let me know who you are!