tommie liddell

p diddy

hargrave military academy is scheduled to play in the best of the midwest shootout the weekend of Nov. 3-4 at the family arena in St. Charles. Hopefully, tommie will be signed, sealed and delivered as a billiken by then and everyone can get out there to show their support.

i think the saturday game is the day we play hawaii.

bad boyz for life

assuming that hargrove plays an evening game, this is the perfect illustration of why i like the billikens playing afternoons on saturdays.

Over at www.hoopscooponline.com ,they list this year`s top prep schoolers.Tommie is ranked #28,and hargrave has 7 players in the 82 listed,with committments to Pitt,Richmond,Cincinnati,and drawing a blank on another.Wonder if Tommie could talk a teammate into looking at SLU?

hoopscoop is indeed a members recruiting site. he throws crumbs out daily, but you need to have a membership to get daily recruiting news and clark francis' rankings.

fyi, if you decide to "join" clark sure loves the kentucky schools. and doesnt give much respect outside of the traditional power schools.

in the summer when liddell had his one week flirtation with las vegas, francis raised tommie in the rankings. when tommie withdrew that, clark then lowered tommie's ranking. he has never had kevin lisch very high in the rankings. i dont know. i have a gift membership from a friend of mine, i wouldnt pay out of my pocket for hoopscoop.

You can get the info free,click on visitors,then scroll through the newest daily news,there will be a top 5th year players link you can click on,the the list will show up.