Golf Attendance List

davidnark

As of this afternoon, the following is the list of the persons set to play this Saturday (with inital groupings that are subject to change):

davidnark

Iggy

Bonwich

willie

sshoe

Billiken Roy

SheltieDave

BoxinWon

Slufanskip

The following are maybe's:

Bonwich's Father-in-law?

Mr. Billiken?

I have a few friends who are Billiken fans but don't regularly post who may play to round out the numbers.

If you haven't yet replied and would still like to play, e-mail me at [email protected]

Details are available on the sticky post at the top of the board.

Sheltie ... start stretching that back today .... then keep it up a few times tommorrow and 1st thing Sat morning ... I'm expecting the PGA quality player ... actually counting on it.

Box can you play?

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

skip, from our discussions about our games, i suspect we all suck and before the 18 holes are up, ranger rick will probably kick us off the course for embarrassment. but i do agree we will have fun!

I hope that you all have a blast playing golf tomorrow. I will be playing one of the local courses here in Pinellas County with my resident pro Ryan. I could not believe the shot he hit last week with his 3 iron over some trees and on the green.