The new Priority Points System

Trich

You won't regret it ... if you decide to go let me know, we can meet up. It is a good atmosphere 3600 people at an exhibition yesterday. Pick a game with a good opponent ... maybe Indiana. There will be a great crowd and you will have a good time.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just talked to my son who has spent the last 3 nites on campus as a billiken freshman. he has never been a soccer fan, but he was raving about the crowd. said the kids are nuts. he commented if a fourth of those kids showed up for basketball games with that enthusiasm it would blow the savvis crowd away. come on kids. get on the bus.....

that's the advantage soccer has by playing on campus - also drawing students early in the year brings new freshman to the game who are just experiencing college - early freshman year is a good time to draw these new students to a soccer game since it gives them something fun to do and allows them to meet new people - I sure there are creative things planned to bring students to the basketball games

It works well for me; the key for me is that I have a number of tickets in my name. While the other guys aren't building up points of their own, they got much better seats riding my coattails than they ever could have on their own. It looks like all my old points transferred over, so I don't understand some of the statements about guys going backwards on points. My rank went from 225 to 195, so I'm expecting good seats at the new arena.

That's definitely true. When I was a fr/soph, we played on campus, and the atmosphere was fantastic. Watching the #1 ranked Bills play Indiana on a beautiful fall afternoon is still one of my favorite non-basketball memories from my SLU days. When the team moved to the Soccer Park for a few seasons, the atmosphere was nowhere near what it was when the team played on campus. Now, it's better than ever, even though I can no longer pre-party at Bullfeathers before games.

I'm sure we'll see a dramatic increase in student support when the on-campus arena opens.