Jordan Barnett

crymdg2

According to Mizzou's beat writer in today's paper, Mizzou doesn't have a scholarship available at this point. On top of that, they're going to have to sacrifice another over the next couple of years.

As you know scholarships are year to year, I'm sure there will be enough turnover to fit him in. I'll be shocked if there isn't much turnover in both Mizzou and SLU's programs. I'm trying to figure out which program is in worse shape. A scandal-ridden, talent-less Mizzou team or a talent-less SLU team. One would assume that SLU would be in better shape, but I wouldn't say by much.

As you know scholarships are year to year, I'm sure there will be enough turnover to fit him in. I'll be shocked if there isn't much turnover in both Mizzou and SLU's programs. I'm trying to figure out which program is in worse shape. A scandal-ridden, talent-less Mizzou team or a talent-less SLU team. One would assume that SLU would be in better shape, but I wouldn't say by much.

Depends which team fires their existing coach first. I think its a foregone conclusion SLU will have a new coach next year. Its not clear whether Mizzou will do the same given that KA took over a program/roster in shambles whereas its pretty clear that Crews has created the current situation we are in.

If both get new coaches at the same time I'd give the advantage to Mizzou because they have the finances to buy a more expensive coach and play in a conference that is perceived to be better than the A-10. Additionally, Mizzou's roster is modestly better at this point but both rosters need to largely be blown up to make a noticeable progress. At least with their roster there is one guy (Puryear) to build around. Not sure we have the same.

Depends which team fires their existing coach first. I think its a foregone conclusion SLU will have a new coach next year. Its not clear whether Mizzou will do the same given that KA took over a program/roster in shambles whereas its pretty clear that Crews has created the current situation we are in.

If both get new coaches at the same time I'd give the advantage to Mizzou because they have the finances to buy a more expensive coach and play in a conference that is perceived to be better than the A-10. Additionally, Mizzou's roster is modestly better at this point but both rosters need to largely be blown up to make a noticeable progress. At least with their roster there is one guy (Puryear) to build around. Not sure we have the same.

Anderson is staying - everything I read and hear is that he was given a mess and he has to be given a fair amount of time to try to turn things around. I am not sure if he can do that but he will be able to probably finish his contract especially since he is a school long time favorite. Rhoades has his hands full trying to save his job if Odom does not produce and produce soon to be worried about Anderson given all the big boosters he has on his side. We will have new coach for next year - I just hope they act quickly to do so.

Anderson is staying - everything I read and hear is that he was given a mess and he has to be given a fair amount of time to try to turn things around. I am not sure if he can do that but he will be able to probably finish his contract especially since he is a school long time favorite. Rhoades has his hands full trying to save his job if Odom does not produce and produce soon to be worried about Anderson given all the big boosters he has on his side. We will have new coach for next year - I just hope they act quickly to do so.

Will we have a new coach? I still see JC on the sidelines.