End of February Bracetology

Taj79

Must be the committees fault for giving us a tough 2nd round opponent!

I wasn't saying that, Kshoe. They were all winnable if we'd hit a reasonable % of our 3s. But, you have to admit, OU was probably an 8 or 9 seed that year. So, I think we got a little shafted that year. Still, hit 35% of our 3s in that game we might have pulled it out.

Correct slu72: SLU led Louisville 29-27 in '14 with 14:13 left in the game.

Oregon was on fire in '13 in San Jose, in reality was nowhere near that good, but regrettably was that day.

If memory serves Oregon shot something like 72% from 3, a tournament best going back to the early 90's. Going to go out on a limb and say being in San Jose didn't hurt them.

In Brooklyn, I cannot root for Gimmick or SVU. Later, maybe. I also cannot see rooting for Davidson --- first year flashes cannot win it all on the first try. Must pay some dues. Rhode Island is difficult to cheer for due to Hurley. Umass is not talented enough and Kellogg is also an idiot. I could root for Richmond. Even GeeDubya who, with a seasoned cast of upperclassmen, could but are currently struggling.

Early on I said watch out for Rhode and GeeDubya. But I think I'll root for Richmond first, followed by GeeDubya (even tho their greatest graduate is a Sign Punk), and then Rhode.