GDT: They'll never Catamount to anything

bonwich

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wrong again, Kilpatrick is the other Vermont player out today. If he and Harold were healthy, we might be in trouble. We've seen all 9 available scholarship players for them now. They're a solid team.

don't forget - our #1 recruit from Indiana PG Ernie Duncan hit the redshirt list last week. He was projected to be a solid starter for us

don't forget - our #1 recruit from Indiana PG Ernie Duncan hit the redshirt list last week. He was projected to be a solid starter for us

Yeah, I think we'd be in trouble with a full-strength Catamounts team today. Might see you guys in the NCAA Tournament - yet again - if that roster gets back to 100%.

25-24 at the half.

Vermont is a solid squad.

Yeah, they're incredibly sound. Which is why I'm troubled by the fact they have 7 FRESHMEN on the roster, 5 of whom are in the 9-man rotation today. The only senior out there is Pierson.

No excuses, SLU.

Well, there are some stats to like today. We're outrebounding them by 5. More offensive boards than we normally have in a full game. Only 4 turnovers so far.

But we're up 1 despite taking 12 more field goals than Vermont. The offense is broken.

It seems like every game, we go incredibly cold from 4 feet for about 8 minutes. The middle of that half was pretty rough.

AM has got to see the floor for more minutes this half. He's at 13 minutes this half and that seems to be typical for him - that # has got to go up next half and the rest of the year.

It seems like every game, we go incredibly cold from 4 feet for about 8 minutes. The middle of that half was pretty rough.

AM has got to see the floor for more minutes this half. He's at 13 minutes this half and that seems to be typical for him - that # has got to go up next half and the rest of the year.

Our lulls seem to coincide with McBroom being on the bench...

Yeah, they're incredibly sound. Which is why I'm troubled by the fact they have 7 FRESHMEN on the roster, 5 of whom are in the 9-man rotation today. The only senior out there is Pierson.

No excuses, SLU.

No excuses, SLU.

we have a incoming player next year who is attending this game @ SLU - Josh Spiedl from North Columbus HS in Indiana and also Everett Duncan from from Evansville Indiana - all we need is Gene Hackman to coach and we got " Hoosiers" in the making