VCU Johnson ACL

VCU is still highly relevant at my local Walgreen's. They've got a huge aisle display of "Dove for Men" (Is that really a thing?) personal care products with Shaka's face and NCAA plastered all over it. Kind of embarrassing...he can't possibly need the money.

VCU is still highly relevant at my local Walgreen's. They've got a huge aisle display of "Dove for Men" (Is that really a thing?) personal care products with Shaka's face and NCAA plastered all over it. Kind of embarrassing...he can't possibly need the money.

Embarrassing? I wish my skin was as smooth as Shaka's. I would compare the texture of my skin to a Tate's chocolate chip cookie. I would have went with Tate's chipless wonder cookies, but I have a lot of moles and think the chocolate chip fit me better. Also, if you have never tried Tate's cookies, they are fu©king awesome.

Hahaha VCU clown tears his ACL and the VCU clown posse comes here to commiserate with us........ I'll take one and done and intact ACLs any day of the week. VCU illiterate ######

Read this sheeiitt SLU posters. You should be for real ashamed.

If there is such a thing as Karma, when you get bounced in the first game, it will be because of this guy.

I prefer Famous Amos...but the ones with pecans, not the plain kind they sell in little bags at Chaifetz. Shaka indeed looks to have fine, creamy skin, but his face and neck look like a pterodactyl/buzzard crossbreed. The oversized adam's apple is a little offputting.

Fellas, this is my first post on this board. I know very few people on here, but I follow a lot. I am responding to this post because I believe the original post has been blown horribly out of proportion. The original post stated the fact that Johnson was hurt, and that "it sucks". It did state karma is a b****, which was a less than ideal statement, but its not like he posted "ha ha, Johnhson was hurt". No one was (or is) wishing any of the VCU players ill-will, as we especially know how sensitive injuries are with Jordair going out temporarily in the Dayton game and Dwayne hobbilng around the last 5 games. Everyone move on, the real season starts tomorrow!

Three thoughts: (1)Never want opposing players harm or injury because Lord knows Jett and Evans are one fall away from a season ending injury; (2)let's stop making threads about VCU or even talking about them for that matter since our paths won't cross again this season; (3) now the VCU fans know what a$$holes we really are so they should want nothing to do with this board anymore

Agreed...they are looking for something to be offended by, which they of course make inevitable by hanging around so long on a rival team's message board. They really seem to enjoy being angry.

Dude do you even read the posts on this board?

We're the angry ones? really?

Yes, you're the angry ones. That 14-paragraph tirade he keeps going back and editing over and over again is exhibit 1(a). It was far angrier than the original "karma is a b****, anyway that sucks" post long before he got around to wishing people dead in natural disasters.

I have suspended most of the recent VCU posters accounts on this board for a month.

I am opposed to most moderation, but I am doing this because the board has become too dominated by the back and forth between the schools over the last month, making the discussion of Billiken basketball worse. This recent change in discussion has not all been VCU posters fault. At times, they have offered good basketball discussion but plenty of SLU posters have started smack talk with them - sometimes pushing inappropriate - then some started complaining once the smack talk was returned.

Long story short, if people are going to dish it - they should take it without complaining. And overall, I want to login to Billikens.com in the next week and not even be bothered by this bull**** (from both sides).