Reminder: DJ's All-Star game Saturday night

it is my understanding that technically tommie is still a high school senior. maybe jalensdad can clarify that. thus, that would be a good reason tommie liddell isnt playing. judging by the description of meyer's game (i have never seen him play) it is probably for the best he isnt in the game. it has always been my understanding there is little passing and teamwork involved in this game. heck luke might never see the ball.

Thicks ... I think I'll remember you from Sportszone ... I'll be wearing light Khaki shorts and an off white button up shirt glasses. I'm about 5'10" and about 245 and too much gray in the hair.

Anyone else going?

I can't wait to see Polk dominate Horton

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

Apparently, the clot was in his arm, and it was diagnosed shortly after the high school season ended. He was actually having some problems associated with the clot during the State Tournament (his team went to the final game in Texas Class 5A, and he performed extremely well). He had surgery to remove the blood clot in April, and no one seems to know if has been cleared to work out and/or play. He is on-campus with MU's other new freshman, but has not been seen participating in the scrimmages with the other guys.

Why is Meyer not playing in this game? He is clearly one of the three or four best St. Louis area guys.

thicks,it would be great if you would post your review of the players, both SLU and MU, on one of the Missouri message boards. I would be going myself, but today is my 10th wedding anniversary so I didn't even ask for a pass so I could attend. Perhaps you could post on the supermizzou.net basketball board if you find the Tigerboard too annoying. Supermizzou is more civilized and less likely to reduce a legitimate discussion in to some juvenile name-calling flame session. I think most of the posters on that board would appreciate your insights. I know I would.

that's too bad ... I hope he does. I was looking forward to the matchup. I left the last all-star game as impressed with Polk as I can remember being impressed by a high school guard. The guy was unreal ... great composure, always under control, lightning quick and a nice shot to boot. Billiken fans are going to be very impressed. He reminds me of the freshman pg (his name escapes me) at OU ... except better composure and a better shot. I cannot imagine if DP had not been hurt he wouldn't have been a top 5 pg in the country.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

5'7 Lavender, who was impressive in his first year under Sampson. OSU's Lucus is an undersized shooting guard, who will find it hard to make it at the next level.