How many tickets for Ram nation?

slu72

Ramnation will be there. No idea how many. Just know it will be a lot. They were strong in numbers at Northern Iowa- SLU is a day trip. They go everywhere and help opponents sell out their arenas.

When colleges up and down the east coast were postponing games this week for Winter Storm Pax, VCU was hosting a packed, sold out (48 in a row) Seigel Center vs GW.

Ramnation will be there. No idea how many. Just know it will be a lot. They were strong in numbers at Northern Iowa- SLU is a day trip. They go everywhere and help opponents sell out their arenas.

When colleges up and down the east coast were postponing games this week for Winter Storm Pax, VCU was hosting a packed, sold out (48 in a row) Seigel Center vs GW.

Fascinating

I hope they write your name in the snow, and not in your handwriting.

Isnt your arena only like 7,000? Big deal

Capacity this season with SRO is 7,741.

And you say big deal, but your fans needed SLU to get ranked before they started caring.

SLU v SEMO - 7,714 (season opener bump)

SLU v Oral Roberts - 6,143

SLU v Bowling Green - 6,741

SLU v Rockhurst - 5,810

SLU v Wofford - 6,404

You get the point.

Also, hard to talk $h!t when the only game you've sold out on the season is the one that features our team. So you're welcome for that.

And you say big deal, but your fans needed SLU to get ranked before they started caring.

SLU v Rockhurst - 5,810

SLU v Wofford - 6,404

You get the point.

Also, hard to talk $h!t when the only game you've sold out on the season is the one that features our team. So you're welcome for that.

I'm going to take care of some business when this game is over. These guys are "F*cking clown shoes"

SLU v Rockhurst - 5,810

SLU v Wofford - 6,404

You get the point.

Dude. off. Go back to your own little board.

You just go sonned.

You need VCU to get your attendance up lLol .Ranked team ha!

Actually we were not ranked when we played those teams. When we get into conference play, we usually sell the place out. Last year for the St. Joe's, Charlotte, Butler, etc.., we had 10,000+. It will be the same this year.

I agree, probably not poster on this board likes seeing Rockhurst on the regular season schedule.

BTW: VCU is living off final 4 appearance. I checked the CBI finals from 5 years ago> VCU: 4300 and SLU 5600.

So don't be all high and mighty. Your fans are a bunch of johnny come lately front runners.

Actually we were not ranked when we played those teams. When we get into conference play, we usually sell the place out. Last year for the St. Joe's, Charlotte, Butler, etc.., we had 10,000+. It will be the same this year.

I agree, probably not poster on this board likes seeing Rockhurst on the regular season schedule.

BTW: VCU is living off final 4 appearance. I checked the CBI finals from 5 years ago> VCU: 4300 and SLU 5600.

So don't be all high and mighty. Your fans are a bunch of johnny come lately front runners.

So your point is you had a few more fans for a tournament that VCU did not want to play in and SLU was thrilled to play in? Oh and if we had an arena the size of yours we would sell it out. It's a shame we average more fans this year then you guys do and you have close to 3000 more seats.

All that said I respect your team and pull for your guys to do well in the NCAA tournament because it helps the A-10 as a whole. Without SLU and VCU this year the A-10 would get no recognition.