ArchCitySports.com

Bills By 40

It's a fan boy blog. Have an opinion. And stop referrring to SLU as 'us.'

Do you have specific examples as to when I referred to SLU as us? If in my early articles, I have tried my best to avoid that lately. I'm pretty sure there aren't any of those mistakes in my last couple articles. And I try to be as unbiased as possible so as to attract more of a neutral audience in addition to the existing fan base.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Got back into the game, and now that I am studying to make a career out of such writing I'd like some feedback from you all. Since last time I referred you all here the website has grown to about 130,000 followers and I'd like to start taking it more seriously. I wish I could be more active on the forums but my schedule is packed since moving down here to SEMO. Even though this might be an amateur media outlet I'd like to get some recognition and experience to put on my resume so any help you guys can give is greatly appreciated.

http://archcitysports.com/growing-pains/

Got back into the game, and now that I am studying to make a career out of such writing I'd like some feedback from you all. Since last time I referred you all here the website has grown to about 130,000 followers and I'd like to start taking it more seriously. I wish I could be more active on the forums but my schedule is packed since moving down here to SEMO. Even though this might be an amateur media outlet I'd like to get some recognition and experience to put on my resume so any help you guys can give is greatly appreciated.

-good luck, you all

"Freshmen" is the plural of "freshman."

When discussion Jim's coaching, it should say... "coaching style of Jim Crews." No apostrophe before the "s" is necessary.

"So far, not a single player has gone a game without seeing the court..." Didn't this just happen with Roby and Manning?

"Freshmen" is the plural of "freshman."

When discussion Jim's coaching, it should say... "coaching style of Jim Crews." No apostrophe before the "s" is necessary.

"So far, not a single player has gone a game without seeing the court..." Didn't this just happen with Roby and Manning?

Sleep deprivation got the best of me, I figured I overlooked stupid stuff. Don't think I meant to put the apostrophe and I was given oral confirmation from an apparently unreliable source in regards to that last statistic. Those will be fixed asap.

Manning, Glaze and McBroom are all Majerus recruits.

How much did Majerus recruit Crawford? It seems like it was mostly Crews - but unsure

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/slu/slu-recruit-crawford-s-instincts-were-right-on-target/article_297a0fcd-3d4b-50d1-88b8-55d83330b3e0.html

Majerus didn't recruit Crawford at all.