Levick Could Be Named Today...

Schasz

I like Cheryl's thinking...1st order of business, get Coach Soderberg a contract extension. Coach is the linchpin to future success of the athletic program as basketball is the Numero Uno revenue producer.

This sounds like an excellent hire to me. She is also ready to help in the fund raising for the new on campus arena. Wow!!! Let's do sign her up today!!!

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/st...+director+today

If Levick was sought out when Debbie Yow left for Maryland, my guess is Yow recommended Ms. Levick at that time. I'm also assuming Yow and Levick know each other via one of the women's athletic administrators associations. Thank you Debbie, and thanks to Mike Ross for keeping Ms. Levick's name in mind!

Her comments quoted in the article were freshing. An athletics administrator who enjoys fundraising? Lord knows the arena project needs such a leader. I note that she stated in the article that she had not met Brad yet. I assume that's the holdup.