CBS Top 26

Someone named m.mail does not like us. Or at least does not like our pedigree. At least two mentions in the comments.

And, while it's nice to be mentioned, I'm just curious, who does a Top 26? What's up with that? Yeah, I know, it says Top 25 And One.

Ive been bozzing since 1 but in my Dlarry rankings I have us at #2 right behind the heat.

Keep buzzing up maybe we can get to number 1 before you pass out . I was going to bring this up as an slightly OT post making note of San Diego State's recent conquest St Katherine's? WhoTF are they? Bet nuns were pissed not coming up with a win in that one.

Keep buzzing up maybe we can get to number 1 before you pass out . I was going to bring this up as an slightly OT post making note of San Diego State's recent conquest St Katherine's? WhoTF are they? Bet nuns were pissed not coming up with a win in that one.

They are one of those schools in that Catholic college thing. Like the school that got destroyed by southern a couple days ago. It's a New school. Their coach saw fischer in a restaurant and asked him to play them so they could get exposure. At least thats a story I read.

They are one of those schools in that Catholic college thing. Like the school that got destroyed by southern a couple days ago. It's a New school. Their coach saw fischer in a restaurant and asked him to play them so they could get exposure. At least thats a story I read.

That's neither correct nor incorrect, milwaukeebill. SKC is currently affiliated with the Orthodox Christian community (also called the Eastern Orthodox or Orthodox Catholic Church). This group broke away from the Roman Catholic Church (in which SLU, BC, Georgetown etc. would be affiliated with) during the great East-West schism of 1054. In the Orthodox tradition, St. Katherine is akin to our Joan of Arc or St. Frances Xavier Cabrini.

Although that could all change down the road, as there have been several dialogues between Rome and the patriarchs of the EOC in about coming to full reconciliation, although theologically, the two sides have made great strides to come to the altar.

That's neither correct nor incorrect, milwaukeebill. SKC is currently affiliated with the Orthodox Christian community (also called the Eastern Orthodox or Orthodox Catholic Church). This group broke away from the Roman Catholic Church (in which SLU, BC, Georgetown etc. would be affiliated with) during the great East-West schism of 1054. In the Orthodox tradition, St. Katherine is akin to our Joan of Arc or St. Frances Xavier Cabrini.

Although that could all change down the road, as there have been several dialogues between Rome and the patriarchs of the EOC in about coming to full reconciliation, although theologically, the two sides have made great strides to come to the altar.

Damn you, filioque clause!

Ah yeah you took that way more religious then what I meant. I'm talking about an athletic association.

this one: http://www.accasports.org/Members/Members.html

I guess st. Katherine isn't in that one but I wouldn't be surprised if that website isn't up to date since apparently these schools are unaccredited

Ah yeah you took that way more religious then what I meant. I'm talking about an athletic association.

this one: http://www.accasports.org/Members/Members.html

I guess st. Katherine isn't in that one but I wouldn't be surprised if that website isn't up to date since apparently these schools are unaccredited

Gotcha... in fact, you can just join the conference by doing the following:

Join the ACCA

If you wish to join the ACCA please complete the forms that are located under Application Documents to the right. These are PDF files just click on the appropriate link and print the form(s). After completing all forms mail them to the ACCA Chairman

Chris Lahm

Director of Athletics

Ozark Christian College

1111 N. Main St.

Joplin, MO 64801

Sounds legit.