Justin Tatum vs TL and RA what might we expect?

GOSLU68

I probably go back further than most around here, but Harry Rogers had some of the best leaping ability I have seen. Dunking just wasn't as big of a part of the game way back, but Harry could really elevate, quick and graceful.

wasn't there a year or two of dunk prohibition back in 60-70's? Sammy Hagar would of gone ballistic. I always wished there was more to equalize height advantage ala 3pt shot, but no dunking was so stupid. may be some utube footage.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it wrong for me to expect dunks like this from reggie agbeko??? especially, :13 and :39. favorite moment: 1:05. dunk on a dude, knock him over, chest pass it into his gut right in front of the ref as he lies on the ground. hahahahahaha. gotdamn i used to love that video. definitely my favorite off of NBA superstars, which i still have on VHS. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

http://www.highschoolcube.com/highlight/reggie-s-dunk-on-st-thomas-mor-32233

Now imagine RA today with 10 to 15 lbs more muscle, faster, stronger, jumping higher, still with that sick crossover going either direction, guard handles, and with a solid mid to long range jumper! That is what single coverage looks like on RA when he is ready to attack from the 3 point line down. Plus by far the best rebounder in the country coming out of prep or high school in 2013. I expect some exciting dunks each game especially at the "Arena." Really looking forward to watching this kid do his thing in JC's system this season.

Now imagine RA today with 10 to 15 lbs more muscle, faster, stronger, jumping higher, still with that sick crossover going either direction, guard handles, and with a solid mid to long range jumper! That is what single coverage looks like on RA when he is ready to attack from the 3 point line down. Plus by far the best rebounder in the country coming out of prep or high school in 2013. I expect some exciting dunks each game especially at the "Arena." Really looking forward to watching this kid do his thing in JC's system this season.

I will accept the exaggeration and hyperbole in this post because of its equally excessive use of initials. I am still very excited about RA. Carry on.