Evans In "Top Sleepers" for All American

GOTDAMN, we won 28 games last year??? I had no idea we were that super badass. Surprised that Dwight was not mentioned in that article. I guess we should just expect him to appear in all the regular All-American lists.

Over the last 18 games of the season, SHAFT had the following numbers:

17.7 ppg
8.8 rpg
65% FG
78% FT

That sh.it is monster. If he does that for the whole season (which I think he's reasonably capable of), he might be in consideration for All-American. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Over the last 18 games of the season, SHAFT had the following numbers:

17.7 ppg
8.8 rpg
65% FG
78% FT

That sh.it is monster. If he does that for the whole season (which I think he's reasonably capable of), he might be in consideration for All-American. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

65% FG is probably too high, but I think he will be close to the other numbers and hopefully above 80% on his FTs.

DE was a marked man at the end of the year. It didn't matter. I thought he handled the double teams he saw at the end very well. It's up to mike and company to hit the outside shot when Dwayne passes out.

yep. that's why his FT attempts were up so much. and he delivered when he got to the line. what's truly impressive is his rebounding numbers down the stretch. against lasalle he had 16 pts and 17 boards. mad hateful.

DE will have a big load to carry but hopefully his shoulders are big enough to carry it. I do agree with the experts that much is expected of the team this year and hope they are not reading their press clippings and getting a big head. I really think this could be a special year for the team.

While I agree DE was marked at the end of last season and responded well, mostly w/his mid range jumper, the bullseye on his back gets bigger this year. If RL can provide further inside toughness on the boards and scoring it gives this team another dimension and insurance against a bad night by DE. And every player has his bad nights.