Harvard over UNM

DoctorB

Gotta like that. first big upset of the tourney (I don't count Oregon, to be honest). though I'm not that surprised. New Mexicans must be a little upset this morning. Back to riding horses and hiking in the desert I guess (it is beautiful out there, to tell the truth).

I'm mad we did not get that #3 seed; They were thoroughly outplayed, actually embarrassed, on New Year's Eve at the Fetz.

how did they end up #2 in RPI (or something like that)? if you can figure that out I'd like to know...

too bad Davidson fell asleep and let our enemies up in Milwaukee off the hook.

Along with SLU, I am an Iowa Hawkeyes fan. Steve Alford got our program in a hole that has taken some time to climb out of. I'm not a fan of him at all, so I was pleased to see his team lose.

Gotta like that. first big upset of the tourney (I don't count Oregon, to be honest). though I'm not that surprised. New Mexicans must be a little upset this morning. Back to riding horses and hiking in the desert I guess (it is beautiful out there, to tell the truth).

I'm mad we did not get that #3 seed; They were thoroughly outplayed, actually embarrassed, on New Year's Eve at the Fetz.

how did they end up #2 in RPI (or something like that)? if you can figure that out I'd like to know...

SOS. They had the #2 SOS in the country. They did not have any bad losses on their resume, either. Their worst was @ Air Force (RPI 80).

Oh crap, what's that going to do to our RPI?

But seriously, I'm rooting for chaos around the brackets. It's more fun, and if the Bills handle their business they're likely better off facing Cinderellas down the road. As magical as SLU's run has been, I don't think of them as a Cinderella. They're a legit good team, and will have to work for everything they get as they have all year.

Along with SLU, I am an Iowa Hawkeyes fan. Steve Alford got our program in a hole that has taken some time to climb out of. I'm not a fan of him at all, so I was pleased to see his team lose.

Dr. Tom should have stayed in IC instead of going to Des Moines to play Keno.

All year, it had been said that the MWC "gamed" the RPI because of their #1 ranking. They play D2 schools instead of low DI buy games that are not counted in the RPI conversation. So their D2 school is better than SLU playing SIU-Edwardsville for SOS calculations.

NewNew mexico was the most overated team we played this year. After our game with them, i was sure they would end up w a mediocre record. The fact they did not and with the other teams in the conf also losing yesterday, i think the mountain conf as a whole was tremendously overated this year

Wow. If you're going to quit, might as well flip some office tables and steal some pens on your way out, right?

Since these people all work from home, the wife might get pissed.

The St. Charles Family Arena...Mannnnn have we come a long way!!!

Scheduling conflict with Scottrade prompted that game to be played at The Fam.

Also, to the Rivals.com guy: you're always welcomed on this board. That type of cynicism is exactly the type of attitude that we thrive off of here. +1,000,000

Also, to the Rivals.com guy: you're always welcomed on this board. That type of cynicism is exactly the type of attitude that we thrive off of here. +1,000,000

Imagine what he would've done after the Bills did not make the cut in the first wave of the NBE. He might've jumped off the MLK.

I know, but I say again, Mannnnn have we come a loooong way!!!